Hello Everybody, I'm here!

+3
Syllabic
Bunny FooFoo
treeislife
7 posters

Go down

Hello Everybody, I'm here! Empty Hello Everybody, I'm here!

Post by treeislife Sat Aug 01, 2020 8:32 am

Hey there everybody,

my name is Torben and I am completely new to OSRS. I don't quite understand how I missed out on this awesome RPG back in 2007, since I am a big fan of these kind of games. Fortunately I can experience everything for the really first time now Smile

My Skill- and Combatlevel is not that hight yet, but it's nice to see and especially feel the progress you can do with every hour in the game.

I found this clan in search of a community to play with. And since I am a cute little Nooby in OSRS it might be very useful to get a couple tips from the vetereans in the game.

In the future I would like do raid, but till I am able to do so, my focus is mainly on Skilling my different Skill-Lines.

Already joined the Discord and I am excited to meet and play with some of you in the future. My Ingame-Name is Treeislife18

All the best,
Treeislife18

bounce bounce bounce bounce
treeislife
treeislife

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody, I'm here! Empty Re: Hello Everybody, I'm here!

Post by Bunny FooFoo Sat Aug 01, 2020 12:08 pm

Welcome! It's great to have you here. We've got a ton of members from all different levels, so you'll fit right in. If you've got any questions or need assistance at all, at least some of us are always here to try and help.
Bunny FooFoo
Bunny FooFoo

Bucket

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:22 pm

Hey Torben, welcome! Rather rare to find a completely new player these days. Double welcome to you for that reason, hehe. And, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself so far. Takes a certain kind of person to enjoy a game like RS in the long-term. Hope you end up sticking with it!

Like FooFoo said, no shortage of knowledgeable players in the CC that should be more than happy to help. So don't be shy Wink

Best of luck getting raid-ready, btw. Should be simple enough to find a teacher once the time comes. TurtleWurdle has done a lot to revive our PvM scene. Might be worth tagging along with him once you have the requirements locked down!

Be seeing ya.

Hello Everybody, I'm here! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:57 pm

Hey Torben,

Nice to have you bud. Like Syllabic said, it's pretty rare to see brand new players come into the game. Seems mostly we see old timers coming back into the game. Nevertheless, it's absolutely awesome to see when a new timer joins - also, there will be plenty of people willing to give out advice in chat if you ever need it. Personally, I miss the nostalgia of my days of first starting runescape. I hope you continue to enjoy it the same!

Catch you in gameĀ  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Everybody, I'm here! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by treeislife Sat Aug 01, 2020 6:18 pm

Thank you all for the kind words Smile
treeislife
treeislife

Back to top Go down

Post by Flannygains Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:08 am

Welcome to the clan Torben,

This clan is great for learning and a lot of people such as myself are more than willing to help you out when you need it! Osrs does require tons of grinding so I hope you're about it and see you in the discord!
Flannygains
Flannygains

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:33 pm

Hi Torben,
I've been playing RuneScape off and on since 2006 so I think it's great to meet someone who's playing for the first time! Very Happy

I'm fairly new to the clan but in the short time I've been here, everyone has been friendly and helpful. There are many experienced players in the clan so don't hesitate to ask questions. Welcome. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello Everybody, I'm here! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Johno Sat Aug 15, 2020 9:37 pm

Hi Tree, It's nice to meet you, it can be quite intimidating starting at first since there is so much content, Luckily the clan is great at helping!

feel free to add me 'xavier' and when you feel up to it, I'll teach you some of the low tier bosses Smile

Look forward to seeing you around!
Johno
Johno

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum