Spiritika
Maria Kati
Tinnitus
corabora
9 posters

Go down

Hiya! Empty Hiya!

Post by corabora Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:23 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Cora and my boyfriend is Misha Winter, he introduced me to this clan! I have been playing mmorpgs as long as I can remember, starting with World of Warcraft when I was 8. I tried to play Runescape but it wasn't exactly as streamlined and 8-year-old-friendly as World of Warcraft, so he reintroduced me this year. I love the lore, and so far my favorite part of the game has been questing. I also look forward into doing Fashionscape? Swagscape? Idk, it seems like a fantastic way to show off your hard work while looking super cool. I am becoming more and more active in the game, playing at local Kava bars with my boyfriend, working together to accomplish our individual goals in-game. I'm super excited to have an entire of community of players to interact with about the game Pepo Heart
corabora
corabora

Back to top Go down

Hiya! Empty Re: Hiya!

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jul 22, 2020 9:32 pm

Hey Cora,

Welcome to the clan and offsite! It's nice to see couples gaming together, especially in OSRS. Not something I've seen a lot of, personally. Unfortunately my girlfriend is not much of a gamer, so I don't see her joining anytime soon, but believe me, I've tried to get her to play lol.

I'm sure Misha has discussed a lot about our clan to you, but if there are any questions you ever have, feel free to give anyone a shout and I bet numerous peeps would be willing to help Smile

Fashionscape is definitely coolscape - I got quite a few nice items I like to rock on my iron when hanging out and about.

Welcome again!

Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hiya! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Wed Jul 22, 2020 11:50 pm

Very Happy Cora welcome! Fashionscape is always fun while skilling.. Wecolme to both you and Misha I hope you both have a blast!! Set your goals and achieve them.. Drink water and take breaks!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Hiya! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Thu Jul 23, 2020 11:00 am

Hi Cora! I met you in the  clan chat when you joined but it's nice to meet you here on the offsite as well. It's neat you and your boyfriend, Misha, are enjoying the game together. Smile

Like you, I love the lore and my favorite thing to do in game is questing. It's great to hear from someone else who also enjoys that aspect of the game. While questing, I actually read all dialogue options, read books completely, and even "examine" NPCs and items.

Welcome to the clan! Very Happy
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hiya! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Jul 24, 2020 3:20 am

Hey Cora and welcome to OSRS Advice Smile

I really like your RSN, it reminds me of Bora Bora haha!

Yay - another cute clannie couple! I really do think it's awesome that you guys play together, albeit on individual accounts, and then have the opportunity to share the celebration of your in-game achievements as and when they come around. Now, you'll have a much bigger family to share those with too Very Happy

I really like Misha, he's a great chap. I really do have awesome memories of when him and I first met and interacted with each other in-game. Hopefully, as and when you ever feel up to it, it'd be great to see you also coming along to one of our weekly Saturday events as that's where Misha and I first met Smile Obviously it goes without saying they're all, along with our other events too, entirely optional so never feel obliged or pressured to making an appearance if you'd rather not Very Happy

We're super excited to have you too, I look forward to chatting more when we're both online. My PM is always on, so never hesitate to send a message my way if you have a question or just want to say hey! Until then, take care, stay safe and another warm welcome from me to our awesome community.

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hiya! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by SandorxHound Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:48 am

Welcome Cora!

I'm also a new member to the clan.

It's really cool you and your bf play together. More fun when experiencing things with others.

It's always been fascinating how big fashion is in so many games. It was big when I played Warframe and called "Fashionframe." It was pretty big in the small amount I dabbled in FFXIV as well.

Anyways, welcome to the group!
SandorxHound
SandorxHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:35 am

Yo Cora. Nice of Misha to introduce you to us Smile Seems like a lovely guy from what I've seen, but I'm sure you already knew that.

I haven't really played WoW myself, but I have *seen* enough people play it to know why it's stuck around as long as it has. Does seem pretty fundamentally different from RS in a lot of ways. Not sure I'd have been able to pick it up as an adult had I not started with RS2 all those years ago. Appeals to a certain kind of person, and I'm not sure I'd be the right sort if I hadn't conditioned myself at such a young age Laughing I truly do love the lore in this game, though. Reading the dialogue is about the only thing that keeps me going when I'm questing, and it makes me sad to see so many people missing out. Even the most mechanically dull ones are chock-full of interesting characters and some genuinely hilarious dialogue. Spirit makes a great point about the in-game books and examine options as well. Tons of fun tidbits like that if you're dedicated enough to look.

We actually do fashionscape contests now and again, by the way. We've had some truly massive ones as part of our member milestone celebrations in the past. Be sure to keep an eye out! Sounds like just your thing.

Best of luck to you and Misha with your progress in-game. Relationship goals, right there.

Hiya! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by 11 Eleven Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:12 pm

Welcome to the clan! Glad your boyfriend introduced you here. Looking forward to seeing your swagscape progress!

Hiya! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:44 pm

Hey Cora welcome to the fam we are honoured to have you amongst our ranks i think i called you coral by accident in the game haha xD
COCOMARBELLA

Hiya! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down