Syllabic
A Snek
9 posters

Go down

Hi, Tea here. Empty Hi, Tea here.

Post by A Snek Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:27 pm

Hey, you can call me Tea/Jordan.

RSN:'Tea 24 7'

I've been lurking in OSRS Advice for some time and have found it to be a good place. I'm finding myself playing more these days and I figured I should get more involved. alien
A Snek
A Snek

Back to top Go down

Hi, Tea here. Empty Re: Hi, Tea here.

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:51 pm

Hey Jordan! Good to meet you. Always nice to see a former lurker show up on here. Might want to check us out on Discord as well, if that's something that interests you. The offsite certainly has its place, but you'll find that a lot of the action happens over there these days.

Got any RS goals you're working toward now that you're a little more involved with the game?

Looking forward to chatting with ya FeelsOkayMan

Hi, Tea here. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by A Snek Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:13 pm

Hey Syllabic, thanks for the welcome.

I joined the discord a bit ago.

I'm currently almost halfway through the graceful grind for my first set, then I plan on going through the optimal quest guide on RSWiki.

Ash
A Snek
A Snek

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:15 pm

Hey Jordan,

Welcome to the offsite bud! Glad you decided to sign up. And it's always good to hear when people have more play time on good ole OSRS.

Good luck on the graceful grind! It may seem tedious collecting all of the Marks of Grace, but it is most definitely worth it in the long run. And knocking quests out is certainly a good way to go. Just curious, are you at the Canifis course right now?

Looking forward to seeing ya in game!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hi, Tea here. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:43 am

Welcome to the offest of sites! Happy that you decided to check it out!

Yeah I have personally also found myself playing a tonne more since the pandemic arrived, as I've been able to play while working from home! Very Happy

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:10 am

Glad to have you Tea! <3
Sappiness
Sappiness

Hi, Tea here. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:17 am

Hey Jordan and welcome 'officially' to the clan mate Smile

Excellent to hear that you've got more time to play and want to get more involved. Like Brodie said, both the offsite and our discord server are excellent ways of keeping up-to-date with any events that we have going on. They're all entirely optional so you can pick and choose whatever tickles your fancy! We've got some recurring events like Skill/Boss of the Week and also the Weekly PvM Saturday Mass event as well as a range of one-off events that people decide to run too so always lots to choose from!

I see you're already on the discord which is awesome, you'll find any event information either in the 'events' channel under the 'Information' section or in any of the channels under the 'Events' section (kind of obvious but thought I'd just throw the info in anyway lol) - we've also got our events section here on the offsite too, the link for that is: https://www.osrsadvice.com/f19-see-upcoming-clan-events-here

All the best with whatever your short and long-term goals are for your account! PM is always on if you need anything so never hesitate to pop me a message if I'm online Smile Until then, take care, stay safe, happy gaming and hopefully chat to you more soon bud.

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hi, Tea here. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:59 am

Hey Tea

Welcome to the family we are glad you've decided to join us and we are honoured to have you join our wild crazy family Very Happy.

Feel free to chat in game or come and say hi to us if you see us on one of our dedicated worlds!
COCOMARBELLA

Hi, Tea here. OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:08 pm

Hi Tea! I'm fairy new to the clan but I'm glad you decided to join after lurking for awhile. Smile Good luck on acquiring the rest of your graceful set. It's definitely worth it in the long run. Going through the optimal quest guide sounds like a great plan!
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi, Tea here. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:40 pm

Welcome to the offsite Tea, glad to have you here, it's definitely a good place, lost of knowledgeable players and awesome people, hope you keep enjoying your time with us Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Hi, Tea here. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum