COCOMARBELLA
Tinnitus
DabbingBrb
Yoosey
11 posters

Go down

Hello from Yoosey Empty Hello from Yoosey

Post by Yoosey Mon Jun 29, 2020 12:31 pm

Hi all, pretty new in the CC and been having good conversation and of course great advice. Didn't know about this site until Just Dean told me, AND gave me 50k scales and addy darts when I was asking about comparing prices between NMZ training blowpipe or msb(i), which was a great and generous gesture! Looking forward to clan events and other activities.
Yoosey
Yoosey

Back to top Go down

Hello from Yoosey Empty Re: Hello from Yoosey

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:00 pm

Welcome to the clan! Dean is a great guy, and that was super kind of him to help you out like that Smile

Hope you continue to enjoy your time with us!

Hello from Yoosey Dabna10

Hello from Yoosey Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello from Yoosey NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:25 pm

Hey Yoosey,

Welcome to the clan and offsite bud!

That's a very nice gesture from Dean and an awesome starter pack you received! We do have weekly Saturday PvM events, as well as biweekly skill of the week and boss of the week events that are very fun to participate in. Also, not sure if you use discord - but if you do, we do have a clan discord server that is an awesome place to hangout in!

Looking forward to meeting you bud!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello from Yoosey 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:49 pm

welcome to the clan Yoosey Very Happy glad you could join us!

Thats so nice of JustDean to do that! He is definitely one of the most helpful and generous members we have here at OSRS Advice. not to mention all our members are extremely helpful towards all of our clan members if you ever need anything just ask us in the chat feel free to come over say hi if you ever see any of the members we are always here to help each other no matter what time, place or anything OSRS Advice got your back.
COCOMARBELLA

Hello from Yoosey OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:30 pm

Hi Yoosey! I'm fairly new to the clan myself and in that short time I've found the clan member to be friendly and helpful. It was generous of JustDean to help you out and I'm sure those items will help you while training. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello from Yoosey YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:08 pm

Welcome welcome lad c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Hello from Yoosey ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Welcome aboard!

That sounds very generous indeed! Happy to have you with us!

Viku
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:11 pm

Welcome Yoosey, what a lovely gesture from Dean, but I'm not surprised, he really is a wonderful person Smile

Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself here and I hope to catch you around in the cc or in game Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by vRendorb Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:52 pm

Just joined today as well! They have great insight on the way to do things! Can't wait to see you at some events
vRendorb
vRendorb

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:49 am

Hey Yoosey, welcome! That's insanely nice of Dean to help you out like that, but I think most of us have come to expect stuff like that from him. You'd be hard pressed to find a more generous person currently playing this game.

Hope you continue to enjoy your time with us Smile Catch you in-game/maybe on Discord.

Hello from Yoosey NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:47 am

Hey Yoosey and welcome to the clan mate!

Sounds like you've had but a little (but nonetheless fantastic and lovely) taste of what it's like to be in OSRS Advice with Just Dean's generosity. How did the NMZ training go with the blowpipe, did you hit your ranged level goals or accumulate the points you needed to imbue certain items?

Not sure now new/old you are to the game but we've got a lot of events worth checking out that are suitable for people of all levels. Needs to be said that they're all entirely optional but if any of them tickle your fancy then you'd be most welcome to come and join in on the fun - some are one-off and others are recurring so I'd highly recommend checking them out Smile

Looks like you've had a really warm welcome so all that's left for me to say is that I hope you continue enjoying your in-game adventures and that joining us will only add to an overall positive experience! PM is always on if you ever need anything so never hesitate to pop me a message. Until then, take care and stay safe!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum