Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants.

5 posters

Go down

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. Empty Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants.

Post by TheLegacy Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:42 pm

Hey folks, thought i would give a mention about past week.

It was a great event, only made possible by the bunch of people who put their efforts into creating this whole thing. I think it was well organized and any misunderstanding or confusion was quickly dealt with. So.. thank you!

And off course the participants. Without the banter, competitiveness, everyone's effort into getting the drops.. Seeing people go either mad dry or be very lucky, the fire was there. Was fun getting to play with more people too. On to round 4! Smile
TheLegacy
TheLegacy

Turtlespoon

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. Empty Re: Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants.

Post by The_Gamed Tue Jun 16, 2020 3:17 pm

Damn legacy right in the feels Wink

The event wouldn't be the same without people like you who sign up.
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. Empty Re: Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants.

Post by ladybird2 Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:10 am

As an observer on the side lines, it was great fun with all the banter and activity.....I have no idea who won or in fact what the bingo card looked like that they were striving to complete............but thats not the point..it excited and energised the cc and was a joy to listen in to....its seems good gains were made....and big thankyou to those who ran it, you have made it hugely popular....well done.
ladybird2

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Jun 17, 2020 5:18 am

Can't say I contributed much, but even being dead weight the entire time it was pretty easy to see how much effort went into it. I can't promise that I'll be participating in the next round (mostly to save myself the embarrassment), but even if I don't, I already know that it's gonna be a riot just watching it. Super cool watching so many people working together like that! I personally can't wait to see a sequel, and I know everyone else feels the same Very Happy

And of course, a huge thank you to the generous donors as well. Wouldn't have been the same without your contributions!

P.S. Since @ladybird2 mentioned the bingo board, I figure I'll link it here so that those without Discord access can see it.

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. Unknown

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Jun 17, 2020 7:20 am

wow thats very nice...thank you...no wonder it caused a stir...well done everyone who took part...I changed sides daily as I had no idea who was in what team so remain unbiased lol. All I can say is we have a lot of talented players...and i'm no where near playing to my potential Smile Well done again............
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Items I achieved: 0

Amount of fun I had: 100

Nicely done everyone =)
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Shoutout to all Bingo organizers and participants. 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down