Hello Friends

5 posters

Go down

Hello Friends Empty Hello Friends

Post by Spangeberb Fri May 29, 2020 8:59 pm

Good evening everyone, name is Spangeberb or Kyle, either or works. I’ve been lurking in the Cc for around two weeks and I’m glad I’ve been able to meet some of you already. Played RS before OSRS and Spangeberb is an account I made last year to test out the waters of OSRS. Had a few friends to push me along but Ive been MIA around 6 months as life got busy. Now I’m back into casual playing and enjoying the ride. Hope I get to meet you all more and get involved where I can.

Cheers.
Spangeberb
Spangeberb

mole

Back to top Go down

Hello Friends Empty Re: Hello Friends

Post by Spiritika Fri May 29, 2020 9:28 pm

Hi Kyle! I'm fairly new to the clan but not to RuneScape which I've played since 2006, though I've only been playing OSRS since around the time it was released on mobile. It's great to see players returning to the game after playing before. I'm glad you're enjoying it. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello Friends YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri May 29, 2020 11:56 pm

Hi Kyle,

I've seen you around in the chat some! Welcome to the offsite mate - we are glad to have you! I'm sure you've noticed by now, we are a chill group here Smile

I've heard this saying a few times - "You never quit runescape - you only ever go afk" quite a few times. It certainly is true - many people, including myself, have taken long breaks from the game but always seem to manage to come back!

I'm not sure if you use discord, but if you do, you can join our discord with - Discord.gg/osrsadvice. There's usually some cool music going on in the discord music channel (well, it depends on who's picking Razz) .

If you are interested in showcasing your achievements with the rest of us, I encourage you to make a thread under the goals and achievements section of the forums!

Welcome again to the offsite mate!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hello Friends 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Sat May 30, 2020 4:06 am

Welcome Kyle!

The fact that after 2 weeks you decided to post on the offsite is a good sign. Seems like you enjoyed the 2 weeks enough to really join us Very Happy

Cya in game Smile
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat May 30, 2020 5:40 am

Hey Kyle, glad to see you've decided to sign up. What made you decide to make the switch from RS3 to Old School? Did you just sort of run out of content like a lot of people seem to (not surprising, considering how long the game's persisted)? Most of the RS3 converts that find their way here seem to either be Comp, Maxed, or at least close to it Shocked

What kind of goals do you have set for your account at the moment? Even if you're playing casually it's usually good to have an idea of where you're going Smile

Lovely to hear that you've been enjoying the CC btw. Definitely check out Discord if you're at all interested! For now, catch you around in-game.

Hello Friends NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spangeberb Sat May 30, 2020 9:05 am

Syl, never played RS3, stopped playing prior to the big switch. Goals are QPC and Dairies with myself working through hard dairies and skulking to meet the last requirements of SOTE. Eventually I’d like to get familiar with higher level content but I’m in no rush to get there.
Spangeberb
Spangeberb

mole

Back to top Go down