Thanks for everything!

+2
Ak Voidness
Timmmyyy1
6 posters

Go down

Thanks for everything! Empty Thanks for everything!

Post by Timmmyyy1 Mon May 25, 2020 7:53 am

Hey everyone,

I've been in this cc for around 40 days now (yeah time passes quickly Laughing ) and I'm enjoying runescape like never before because of this cc! Ever since I first joined as one of the biggest noob you guys might've ever seen I feel like I've grown a lot so far and that's mainly because of the awesome people in this cc. I plan to keep on developing so that one day I can repay the favor to other newbies that join this cc. Because of that I really want to give a big thank you to everyone that helped me out! Very Happy

A lot of people have helped me out, but there are some people who helped me out so much that I wanted to give them a shout out.

Ak Void
A Mimir
Bafoooool
End of Eden
Oen

Thanks a lot guys for all the tips and fun times you've given me so far! cheers

Despite that list there is one person in particular I wanted to give a special mention. I think all of us already know this amazing player and person and he really doesn't need a special mention so that people start to appriciate him, but I wanted to give my own personal thank you to this player for all the cc to see.

That one person is This Land aka Mitch. Mitch is the one who took me under his wing from the very first day I met him. After that accidental meet-up when I was just running around like a headless chicken lost in the maze that is Gielinor, Runescape was never the same again for me. From giving me small tips and answering my dumb questions to explaining/teaching me entire skills and setting my account up so that it was easy for me to learn. If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have been near as far with this game as I am today. I sure hope he keeps tutoring me so that I one day take up a role like Mitch in this cc. I think we can all agree on what an amazing person he is and I really want to give him all the credit that he deserves. I love you

I hope to keep having an amazing time with all of you for a very long time  Smile

King Regards,
Tim (Timmmyyy1)
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Thanks for everything! Empty Re: Thanks for everything!

Post by Ak Voidness Tue May 26, 2020 4:47 am

Thank you for the kind words Tim!

Idk who this Mitch guy is, but he seems like a pretty decent dude.
Ak Voidness

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue May 26, 2020 6:27 am

@Timmmyyy1 - I don't know what to say dude... you've made someone who can usually speak for England lost for words. All I have to say is my absolute pleasure, the progress you've made is incredible and I can't wait to watch it continue!

I will NEVER forget when we first met in-game... I was crafting blood runes in Arceuus and I saw this cute little level 8 in full bronze armor wandering around by the pillar where you venerate the essence blocks trying to get back to the Zeah docks, one of my favourite memories! I love you

Thank you for the kind words Timmy! Can't wait to adventure together when I finish 99 Runecrafting Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile
This Land
This Land

Thanks for everything! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Wed May 27, 2020 4:40 pm

Hi Timmy,

You bring a smile to my face as well as give me a ton of nostalgia when I see you in the cc. It seems you are making some good memories here. I sincerely hope it continues for you - you're a good dude Smile
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Thanks for everything! 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Thu May 28, 2020 6:36 pm

What an amazing post, we sure are happy to have you with us here Timmy.
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Thanks for everything! 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Thu May 28, 2020 7:03 pm

A truly amazing post Timmy.

Time sure does fly! Ever since I've seen you in cc, you've been nothing but friendly, mature, and understanding. I love that one of your goals is to help the future members of the cc bounce. Look forward to seeing your progress not only your account, but your game knowledge.

Cheers to the first 40 days, and hopefully many many more cheers

Thanks for everything! NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum