Greetings ya'll

5 posters

Go down

Greetings ya'll Empty Greetings ya'll

Post by Lxds Sat May 23, 2020 7:55 pm

Hello I am L3x1d1ous,

Played osrs back in the day but only f2p, back now after years and enjoying membership content! Razz
Trying to shake the noob off Very Happy
Am from EU (GMT+2) and I hope to meet/greet/group up with some people along the way. Smile
Lxds
Lxds

Back to top Go down

Greetings ya'll Empty Re: Greetings ya'll

Post by Syllabic Sun May 24, 2020 2:54 am

Heya L3x1d1ous, welcome to the offsite! Members is sure a treat compared to F2P, huh? Can be kind of overwhelming when you first make the jump, with all that new content. I guarantee you'll never want to go back now that you've experienced what P2P has to offer, though.

What sort of progress are you making now that you've made the switch? Going for any specific milestones/goals?

We'd be happy to have you on our Discord server as well, if you're at all interested in joining. Feel free to check it out if you get the chance FeelsOkayMan

Greetings ya'll NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun May 24, 2020 3:06 am

Hi Lxds,

Welcome to the offsite and clan mate! As Syllabic stated, P2P opens up a whole new world to the game. The beauty of P2P compared to F2P is that there are so many new methods or ways to train, make money, or slay monsters. You can take any path that you would like, but if you are overwhelmed with what to do, I'd highly recommend setting a goal to complete the quest Monkey Madness if you haven't already. With this quest, you will unlock the dragon scimitar, which is an overall good weapon to use. And if you every have any questions, there will be many of us willing to help you out in chat Smile

Cheers!

Last edited by Tinnitus on Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Greetings ya'll 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun May 24, 2020 3:51 am

Hey L3x, welcome back to the game and a warm welcome to OSRS Advice! Smile

Looks like you've already had a nice welcome so I won't take up your time by throwing different links or suggestions your way, would only echo what Syllabic said in joining our discord as it's an awesome way to chat with everyone there in a different way than in the clan chat and it also has a lot of information RE: events that take place should you wish to participate in any of those!

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to add me and swing a message my way anytime if you have a question or just want to say hey Smile Until then I hope you take care and stay safe, I'm looking forward to chatting more when we're both online Smile

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Greetings ya'll YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 24, 2020 9:53 am

Hi L3x1d1ous! I also played RuneScape back in the day - for me in 2006. I started as F2P as I'm sure most of us did and got membership about a year later. I'm sure you're finding out how much more there is in P2P with new skills as well as other methods of training existing skills. The game world itself is so much larger with many areas to explore!

It's great to see long time players coming back to the game. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Greetings ya'll YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lxds Sun May 24, 2020 4:11 pm

A very warm welcome by all of you, thank you. Smile

Yes, yes and yes! Very Happy I have completed Monkey Madness, It is overwhelming with so much  to do. I am at 756 with my total level at the moment, I started this account in september last year. Currently on my last step getting my dragon defender prayer-flicking away in the warriors guild basement. x)

After that my basic goal is to get all skills 40ish and start doing quests.
Still wondering what I should do for gp, up until now I've used youtube and my ancient knowledge of f2p Very Happy (big bones, cowhides etc)
I have never killed any mid/high level bosses in OSRS, that seems fun. Need to train up Razz

Last edited by Lxds on Sun May 24, 2020 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)
Lxds
Lxds

Back to top Go down