Hi everyone

3 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by Makalash Wed May 20, 2020 10:47 am

Bear Wave

Hi all,

Glad to be part of the clan and hoping to have a fun space to be social in while grinding, hoping to get into bossing soon so I'm sure I'll be going on some trips with a few of you before long Smile
Makalash
Makalash

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Syllabic Wed May 20, 2020 11:36 am

Hey Makalash! Glad you could join us Smile Nice bear you've got there.

The clan's the only reason I've successfully made it through a lot of the tedious grinds this game has to offer. Having that extra bit of player interaction really does wonders. Helps that's I've made a lot of good friends here too.

We've actually got a couple ongoing events that might be helpful if you're looking to make the jump into bossing. Clan masses, while not being necessarily the ideal way to learn, are pretty good for teaching you the basics, and introducing you to some bosses in a fairly risk free way. I'd highly recommend checking out the Discord server if you haven't already. It's got all the info you need on there FeelsOkayMan And, if you're not into mass bossing, it's good for finding smaller groups too.

What skills are you working on these days, anyway? Got any immediate goals besides learning some PVM? I'm currently suffering through ZMI. Desperately need those Runecrafting levels, but they're just so dang slow.

See ya in the CC Smile

Hi everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Wed May 20, 2020 7:02 pm

Hi Makalash! I agree that it helps to have a fun space to be social while grinding. I'm new to the clan but from what I've seen it's a great place to be social with others. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hi everyone YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Makalash Thu May 21, 2020 12:21 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys Smile

I'm currently on an agility grind to get to 76 followed by camping Zulrah until I've got the funds for pools, fairy ring & spirit tree in house. Just finished my b gloves grind a week ago, so I'm pretty pleased to be done with questing for a while lol
Makalash
Makalash

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum