Hello all!

4 posters

Go down

Hello all! Empty Hello all!

Post by Ask RNGsus Tue May 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Hi guys! Been in the cc for a bit and wanted to drop in and say hi. I took a decently long break from OSRS with everything that has been going on but have gotten back into it. Just graduated college this month with my B.S. in Molecular & Cellular Biology and moved back home (Northern CA) to pursue a career with Genentech. Some of my hobbies include being outdoors, weightlifting and Star Wars LEGOs (I have about 37 sets, to include the Millennium Falcon and Imperial Star Destroyer). I look forward to getting to know you all in game!
Ask RNGsus
Ask RNGsus

Back to top Go down

Hello all! Empty Re: Hello all!

Post by Syllabic Tue May 19, 2020 4:21 pm

Hey Oda! Had no idea you were OdaLovesZebt until I saw this post, to be honest. Nice of you to reintroduce yourself FeelsOkayMan

Huge congrats on the graduation! That's a field I know literally nothing about, but it sounds like smart people stuff, so that's not altogether surprising. Never heard of Genentech before, but that sounds like a pretty sweet opportunity based off of the little bit of reading I just did. I sincerely hope it works out for you!

Finally, on to the important stuff...

What's your favourite Lego set (Star Wars ones excepted)?

Hello all! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue May 19, 2020 4:52 pm

Yo Oda, seen you around the cc quite a bit so welcome to the clan officially! Funnily enough we've had several people ask us if you're the real Odablock :p

Going to need to see some pics of your star wars Legos!!

Hello all! Dabna10

Hello all! Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello all! NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue May 19, 2020 9:40 pm

Hi Oda! Congratulations on graduating and getting your B.S. in Molecular & Cellular Biology. Interestingly enough, one of my sons graduated with a degree in that same field 2 years ago. After receiving his degree, he decided he didn't want to pursue the research aspect of the field but instead he works as an EMT at a local hospital with the goal of eventually going into Radiology. Your plan to pursue a career with Genetech sounds like a great opportunity! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello all! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum