Hello!

3 posters

Go down

Hello! Empty Hello!

Post by rootb Tue May 19, 2020 11:02 am

Hi everyone. My name is rootb. I've played very on-and-off for a little while, but just started getting into OSRS more lately. It's a great time and I love the experience as well as the nostalgia. I'm playing on my original account from 2007, which I think is pretty cool.

I've been hanging out in the CC, and have really enjoyed the advice and conversation. My goal is currently to improve my stats and gear enough to be able to do some good Barrows runs! Let me know if you have any questions!
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Hello! Empty Re: Hello!

Post by Syllabic Tue May 19, 2020 3:08 pm

Hey rootb, nice to have you. I'm also playing on my original account from around that same time period. Username login is pretty great, eh?

Should be simple enough to get the requirements/gear for Barrows. What's your account looking like at the moment? 50 Attack/Mage for Iban's staff and 50 Ranged for the Magic shortbow should be plenty if you're just looking to get your feet wet. Honestly, Barrows is something I'm still super nostalgic for. Cool that it's stayed relevant after all these years! @Ldcfibonacci has an excellent Barrows guide right here on the offsite in case you're interested, just FYI. Should be rather useful, I think. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4339-barrows-some-tips-for-efficient-runs

Good to have you on Discord as well. Looking forward to seeing your progress Happy Pepo

Hello! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by rootb Tue May 19, 2020 3:58 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey rootb, nice to have you. I'm also playing on my original account from around that same time period. Username login is pretty great, eh?

Should be simple enough to get the requirements/gear for Barrows. What's your account looking like at the moment? 50 Attack/Mage for Iban's staff and 50 Ranged for the Magic shortbow should be plenty if you're just looking to get your feet wet. Honestly, Barrows is something I'm still super nostalgic for. Cool that it's stayed relevant after all these years! @Ldcfibonacci has an excellent Barrows guide right here on the offsite in case you're interested, just FYI. Should be rather useful, I think. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4339-barrows-some-tips-for-efficient-runs

Good to have you on Discord as well. Looking forward to seeing your progress  Happy Pepo

Thanks, Syllabic! I just completed Underground Pass this week and got Iban's (u). I've been doing a lot of slayer to try and get my stats up. That guide you posted looks awesome!

My atk/str are currently 65, while my mage is 60 and ranged is 68. I have rune cbow and msb (i). I think I can probably start now, but heard I might need some better stats to be effective, especially my defense since it's only 55.

Anyway, thanks again for the warm welcome!
rootb
rootb

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Tue May 19, 2020 9:46 pm

Hi rootb! I've been playing since 2006 and like you, I'm playing on my original account. Also like you, I enjoy the nostalgia. It's great meeting other people who've been playing for so long. Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum