Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with.

4 posters

Go down

Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with. Empty Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with.

Post by Guest Sat May 16, 2020 8:14 pm

I've been playing for about a month and a half now, and it's getting pretty lonely in-game. Started looking for clans/chats to join, and honestly you guys seem pretty cool! (I'll admit I've been lurking in the chat for a while now, afraid of just barging into the conversation and seeming rude) So i thought I'd introduce myself trough here.

For the sake of some extra info, my old account abandoned in 09 is "Catar Netor". Since I was a kid at the time, I pretty much did absolutely no bossing/PvPing as it stressed me the hell out, but in terms of stats and quests I left in a pretty good state. I also did play for about 10 days of osrs like 3 years ago, however it hadn't quite dragged me in back then. Abandoned that account and decided to start fresh if I was going to really dig into the game for real.

As for what I'm currently up to in-game, I'm chain-questing pretty much every single quest i currently hold requirements for, and will get to skilling/slaying after I'm done (or I burn out on questing).

I guess that's all?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with. Empty Re: Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with.

Post by Oen Sun May 17, 2020 12:39 am

Hey there Coendou. It's always lovely to see a new face around here. You are welcome to join any conversation you want. Especially don't hesitate to ask any questions you have. We have a lot of knowledgable players that can provide you with the best advice! Many players have returned to runescape to find that childhood joy again and it's great to see everyone have fun like that.

Quests are a great choice of activity. They teach you so much about the different areas of the game and how to travel around efficiently. Not to mention the rewards!

Hope to see you in game soon. Check out our discord too if you want https://discord.gg/osrsadvice.
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with. Empty Re: Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with.

Post by Syllabic Sun May 17, 2020 3:59 am

Heya Quill. Great intro!

As Oen said, honestly, don't worry about barging into conversations in the CC. It's busy as hell these days, and hard to keep track of distinct topics at the best of times. Your input is just as valuable as anyone else's, so don't think for a second that you're not welcome. Even though it might feel like it at times, with how often non-ranks get autokicked Razz

Good on you for getting those quests out of the way! They're an excellent way to round your stats out, and you're pretty much assured to be a pro at hide and seek by the time you achieve the cape, haha.

Best of luck settling back into OSRS, and hopefully I'll see you in the clan chat Smile Feel free to reach out if you need any help, eh.

Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Sun May 17, 2020 4:02 pm

welcome to the cc! we are happy to have you join us. as the others said, please don't hesitate to join in/ask questions. good luck on the quest grind!
PugTart
PugTart

Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with. YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Spiritika Sun May 17, 2020 4:12 pm

Hi Coendou! I'm new to the clan but not to RuneScape. Like you, I had started playing years ago - in 2006 for me. Quests are my favorite thing to do in game. I hope you're enjoying questing! Smile
Spiritika
Spiritika

Hello! Returning player from 2009 looking for ingame people to chat with. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down