Haircuts

+2
Syllabic
WeaknSilly
6 posters

Go down

Haircuts Empty Haircuts

Post by WeaknSilly Mon May 11, 2020 12:51 am

Soooo ughh I go back to work on Thursday, but barbers still aren't open. Just wondering what everyone has been doing about the haircut situation?
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Haircuts YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Haircuts Empty Re: Haircuts

Post by Syllabic Mon May 11, 2020 4:13 am

Honestly, I've just been suffering through it. Doesn't look great, but it's not like I've got many places to be these days, and I'm deathly afraid I'd screw up royally if I took a trimmer to it, haha. In your case though, provided you're feeling brave enough, I think you've got the face shape to pull off a standard crew cut pretty well, a la Jack Kerouac. Should be simple enough to do that yourself. Even better if you've got a significant other or someone to help you.

I did something similar for myself a while back, when I was in between barbers. Wasn't winning any awards, certainly, but it got the job done without looking too hideous Laughing Some day soon I'll probably bite the bullet and try it again. Been somewhat happy with my hair for a good while now, though, and I'm worried it'll take ages to go back to normal if I end up unhappy with the result.

Hope it works for you if you do happen to try it!

Haircuts NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by WeaknSilly Mon May 11, 2020 6:48 pm

man I might just have to bite the bullet and go for the number 2 all over haha, dunno if I wanna risk a self chop
WeaknSilly
WeaknSilly

Haircuts YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Mon May 11, 2020 9:43 pm

This is hilarious, I've been thinking about getting a haircut too. But, I'm with my parents for the summer, and my mother is immocompromised... so I'm not going to put my mom at risk. Been watching yt vids on self haircuts, but I haven't gotten the guts to try it yet...
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Haircuts 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by 0RC Thu May 14, 2020 4:42 am

A few weeks ago I was standing in the bathroom with a pair of clippers in my hand debating going bald. I bottled it, and didn't brave the shave, and now I regret not doing so as it would probably have grown back by now! Sad
0RC
0RC

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu May 14, 2020 8:23 am

I'm super lucky I got my yearly haircut right before this pandemic started, My hairs still sitting at a comfortable length for the time being FeelsOkayMan

Haircuts Dabna10

Haircuts Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Haircuts NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Missed Meds Thu May 14, 2020 7:16 pm

I got the barbers number before hand. He cuts my hair in the garage lol, that dim light hitter. If all else fails get some clippers out and let momma try her hand at the craft. cheers
Missed Meds
Missed Meds

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum