It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3

+3
Syllabic
This Land
Sappiness
7 posters

Go down

It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3 Empty It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3

Post by Sappiness Mon May 04, 2020 11:43 am

Hi loves! <3

It's been about months since I've shown myself around here, and I'm sorry for leaving so abruptly, loads of stuff happened around here.

I have finally moved houses! Which is an enormous upgrade for me and my SO. We have about twice the living space now! bounce

I used to be on "Nerdual" online almost everyday for hours, and was for my idea quite active in the clan where I could, here is where I want to pick up where we sadly left off.

It's a great feeling to come back to such lovely inviting and accepting people, the time away made me realise this is more than some people in a videogame, it's kindof like family.

Special Shoutout to @mitch and @syll, you two made this clan what it is to me.

So anyway, updates!!!
I am here again with another account, as im trying my hand at an HCIM now, he's called "Sappiness"!
Outside of the game and me moving houses I created a Twitch Channel to find a new hobby in! It's not really like taking off but its an amazing way to use my creativity if I may say so myself! I don't wanna plug this here, as for 1 I don't really enjoy "selling" myself as a good content creator and I stream in Dutch! So it's not like you guys would really be able to make out anything I say anyway!  Razz

I don't know if there's any way to "redeem" my old rank as Nerdual as it's probably been revoked a long time ago, if there is a way though, I'd like to transfer it to my new account Very Happy

It's good to be back, let's get some goddamn XP.
Sappiness
Sappiness

It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3 Empty Re: It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3

Post by This Land Mon May 04, 2020 12:48 pm

Welcome back buddy!! So good to see you making a return I love you

Congratulations on moving house, wishing you all the best to live in your new space Very Happy Very Happy Absolutely chocked to bits for the mention, it was no effort at all welcoming you those months ago you're such a sound guy and like I said before I'm super excited you'll be hanging around more once again!

Best of luck on your new HCIM adventures! Best bit of advice I can give you pal, don't die..... Razz Razz

RE: getting your rank back, I believe this is the post you'll be wanting to check out - https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4508-rank-smiley-removed-read-this

Can't wait to see you in-game more often buddy! Again, welcome back I love you

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3 Empty Re: It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3

Post by Syllabic Mon May 04, 2020 7:43 pm

Dan! Lovely to hear from you, my man. I was just thinking about you yesterday, in fact.

No need to apologize for your absence. Every established clan member will tell you again and again that IRL matters always take precedence over in-game/the CC.

In this case, I'm glad that said IRL matters happened to be positive for you, haha. Moving into a new place is always an ordeal, so I'm happy to hear you've settled in well and are enjoying your new place. I might be moving fairly soon myself! Though, it's not far (couple blocks away), and I don't really have much to take with me. Here's hoping I have a slightly easier time than you did, eh?

I was gonna say, I'd be happy to check out your streams some time, but the fact that they'll be in another language will probably preclude me from getting much out of them Laughing Still, happy to hear you're getting into a new hobby. Streaming always seemed like a good time to me, but I'm not confident I could carry one on my own. What got you interested in a HCIM, anyway? Always seemed to me like a good way to stress yourself out more than anything. I guess my one piece of advice is to not get too attached. That said, best of luck!

Anyway, enough chatter from me. Missed ya, and it's good to see you back Pepo Hugs

It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Tue May 05, 2020 3:27 am

Welcome back Nerdual! Good to have you back Smile
vit
vit

It's been too long, I've missed you guys <3 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodjery Tue May 05, 2020 4:19 pm

hahahha, so now I understand why this morning you were saying hi in Dutch! Welcome back Nerdual, and I must say, Sapiness is a lovely name!
Best for you and your SO, good that you moved during these hectic times!
Bodjery
Bodjery

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Tue May 05, 2020 5:52 pm

hey welcome back! it's been great having you back in cc. congrats on the new place! that's always a good feeling. good luck on your new account & streaming Happy Pepo
PugTart
PugTart

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri May 08, 2020 11:40 am

Welcome back !!!!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Back to top Go down