vit
ladybird2
Moon Light
Timmmyyy1
This Land
16 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! ==

Post by Timmmyyy1 Sat May 09, 2020 6:02 pm

DabbingBrb wrote:Was a very fun event! Had a huge turnout with a lot of different people getting some kills in. Even Timmy managed to snag a range kill! Excited for whats coming next week Happy Pepo

I was so stoked when I got that kill! Awesome feeling Very Happy

Loving these clan events, keep em coming cheers cheers
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! ==

Post by This Land Sun May 10, 2020 4:44 am

@DabbingBrb - I couldn't agree more man! It was great to see different people getting their first corp kills alongside the usual OP suspects coming in clutch with their insane DPS!!

@Timmmyyy1 - We were all so happy for you when you got the kill, was thoroughly deserved and it was so cute seeing @Ripa Klaus constantly casting vengeance on you to deal some high recoil damage whenever you got hit!

Was fantastic to see so many people turn up for the event having some fun together as a big group, thank you to everyone who had the time to come and hopefully anyone that didn't will have a chance to join in on whatever is voted on next Saturday I love you

Unfortunately the Beast wasn't kind to us with any sigil drops yesterday but we did have a few onyx drops, one elixir and one spirit shield so surely that means the next time we all mass at corp we're bound to get a sigil! Hopefully I get an elysian sigil split headache the next time we have a corp mass... Very Happy Smile Very Happy Smile

Voting is now open again on the discord under #weekly-saturday-event so make sure you let us know what you'd like the next event to be!

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I've updated the 2nd post on this thread/topic with a couple of screenies I took during the event, always great to see the amount of cannons in the room and we'll forget the fact that as I was busy taking some other screenshots I ended up planking.... twice.... Razz
This Land
This Land

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sun May 10, 2020 4:56 am

Thanks for the screenies, I love to see everyone there, I'm glad it went so well.....it always gives the clan such a solid buzz, and something to discuss and look forward to for next time.
ladybird2

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat May 16, 2020 2:04 am

ladybird2 wrote:Thanks for the screenies, I love to see everyone there, I'm glad it went so well.....it always gives the clan such a solid buzz, and something to discuss and look forward to for next time.

Glad you like the event photos @labybird2 - there will be more to come from this week and the coming weeks Smile

Main body of text updated: Event later today is a Bandos Mass! Very Happy Look forward to seeing as many of you there as possible, fingers crossed we get a couple of spicy drops and hopefully someone snipes the pet too!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun May 17, 2020 7:01 am

Photos from the Bandos mass last night added to the thread!

Big shout out to everyone that came, was nice that @DabbingBrb and his clutch RNG blessed us with a hilt drop and we ended up with a 1.2m split each which isn't too shabby at all!

Special mentions to @Oen and @Timmmyyy1 who got their first KC's right at the end also!

Make sure to cast your vote on discord for the event next Saturday!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Sun May 17, 2020 7:26 am

This Land wrote:Photos from the Bandos mass last night added to the thread!

Big shout out to everyone that came, was nice that @DabbingBrb and his clutch RNG blessed us with a hilt drop and we ended up with a 1.2m split each which isn't too shabby at all!

Special mentions to @Oen and @Timmmyyy1 who got their first KC's right at the end also!

Make sure to cast your vote on discord for the event next Saturday!

Thanks for making these things possible for guys like us who are still underlevelled compared to the rest. It's an amazing feeling for me to get a kill against a (for me still) huge boss. Even though it took me a second attempt after my Leeroy Jenkins action the first time jocolor
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun May 24, 2020 4:05 am

Great week 3 installment of the event at Zamorak Godwars!

Big shout out to everyone that came, it was a lot of fun. Biggest shout out goes to @TurtleWurdle and his RNG for getting us a Zamorakian Spear drop Very Happy Very Happy

Pictures to be posted in the second post imminently Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun May 31, 2020 2:06 pm

An absolutely crazy but fun event to mark the monthaversary of our revived weekly Saturday mass events at the Chambers of Xeric!

Big shame that the word 'Buckler' wasn't replaced by 'Bow' when we finished Olm but hopefully had a great time in the chaos anyway Smile

Pictures have been added to the photo section!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jun 06, 2020 5:33 am

Main body of text = updated!

Event today = Bandos Godwars Mass from 20:00-22:00 UTC Smile

Look forward to seeing as many of you there as can make it Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jun 08, 2020 6:57 am

Sorry for the late upload but pictures from last Saturday's event have been updated on the second post of the thread!

Special mention to @God Bu Bu and his RNG for the Bandos Tassets and also to @TheLegacyMk2 who did a drop party at the event in celebration of obtaining 99 Slayer there too, definitely a very special moment to add to the memory log for this event!

Thanks to everyone who made it, I hope you had fun! Looking forward to the next event this Saturday Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:12 am

Nightmare of Ashihama = today's event! Main body of text on this post as well as the discord channel have been updated to reflect that Smile

Couple of useful links:
5 minute YT video of Nightmare mechanics: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQtP1JxyLE

Skip to 2:39 in this video for a quick method on getting to the boss: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbNzzL5vuwE

Look forward to hopefully seeing as many of you there as possible! Happy Saturday Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:06 am

Nightmare of Ashihama event was a HUGE success!

Not only did everyone visibly learn more and more about the boss after each KC but we got an Inquisitor Hauberk drop on the last planned KC of the event and everyone remaining got a very nice 36M split! I love you

Pictures have been updated on the second post of this thread and the vote is now open for next Saturday's event! Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:52 am

Main body of text = updated to reflect that tonight's event = Corporeal Beast!!

Look forward to seeing as many of you there as can make it Smile Let's get an Elysian!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by twobviku Sat Jun 20, 2020 5:07 pm

This was awesome! I am so glad I joined! Very Happy Thanks so much for hosting this Mitch!
twobviku
twobviku

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:52 am

Ey I'm so glad you could make it and had a good time Viku, and no worries it's my absolute pleasure! Think I remember you getting a couple of kills too which is awesome Smile always a nice feeling having KC for one of the biggest bosses in OSRS haha.

twobviku wrote:This was awesome! I am so glad I joined! Very Happy Thanks so much for hosting this Mitch!

Notice: Voting for next week is now OPEN on the discord! Pictures will be updated ASAP Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:28 am

Second post of the thread updated with the latest Corporeal Beast event pictures!

Thanks again to everyone that managed to make it down! Gutted that we didn't manage to see a sigil, however, they do they that 3rd times the charm. Nevertheless, everyone seemed to have a great time which is the main thing Smile

Voting for next week's event is open on the discord!!
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Jun 27, 2020 4:59 am

Main body of text = updated!

Event later today is a Chambers of Xeric (Raids 1) mass! Can't wait to see whoever can make it there Smile
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:19 am

Another big turnout for last Saturday's mass event at the Chambers of Xeric! No purple for us to split but it seemed like everyone had a great time and hopefully learnt something about COX if they were new to the content Smile

Main body of text updated to reflect that voting is now open. Pictures from the event have also been added to the second post of this topic on the first page - kudos to Lucido/11B for managing to get an Overload to levitate over his head lol Razz
This Land
This Land

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:19 pm

Keep up the good work...the overall feeling I get that is it is a group of people getting to have new experiences and have fun together...ok, so a reward is nice...but its far from the main goal, and I think that says a lot...the help and availability to all is priceless.
WELL DONE cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
ladybird2

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:40 pm

aww sounds like you guys had a lot of fun! hope I can join you guys one day! Very Happy maybe when ive sorted my combat lvls out! but glad you guys had fun and its nice to help each other and learn through the game together it makes the bond between clan members and friendships in game increase! Very Happy well done guys!
COCOMARBELLA

Weekly Saturday Mass Events == Voting is Open on Discord! == - Page 2 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next