Authenticator

4 posters

Go down

Authenticator Empty Authenticator

Post by Just Dean Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:00 pm

Hey y'all! How is everyone? I got a question about my authenticator on my phone. I am going to AT&T today to get a phone and plan from them. But the phone I have now has all my 4 accounts authenticators. Also, my steam app authenticator aswell. I'm not sure, how to get my authenticator on a new phone that will be today? Any advice for help would be amazing. I Love you all thank you!! ! ! Pepo Heart Bear Wave
Just Dean
Just Dean

Authenticator ZwVpKgy

JustDean

Back to top Go down

Authenticator Empty Re: Authenticator

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:03 pm

This probably isn't the answer you're looking for but when I went to get a new phone, I disabled all security for the hour or so I was without a phone. Extremely scary but it basically ensured I could reset everything no problem when I got my new phone and didn't have to worry about transferring anything

Authenticator Dabna10

Authenticator Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Authenticator NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:37 pm

You’ll have to reset and request jagex to have your authenticator disabled there should be an option under your authentication on the runescape website that allows you to disable your authenticator to them re-enabled it as for steam not entirely sure.
COCOMARBELLA

Authenticator OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:07 am

I used a very complicated method honestly when I switched phones, I went to each place I had auth one at a time, borrowed my sisters phone and disabled auth, then instantly turned it back on through my sisters phone, did this with all of them.
Then when I got my new phone, I did the same thing from my sisters phone to my own phone.
That was my method due to a bit of paranoia, I don't want to be without that security for more than necessary Smile

For the method: Download the Auth on phone -> Auth settings on website you have it -> Disable it -> Enable it -> Scan the QR Code on the new phone -> Repeat

Authenticator NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum