Hello :)

+2
Bunny
GemQueen177
6 posters

Go down

Hello :) Empty Hello :)

Post by GemQueen177 Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:43 pm

Hey guys my name is Stephanie! I just found this clan chat. I have been looking for a clan chat to join. I want to make some friends on RuneScape. I played a long time ago when I was a kid. I just recently got back into the game. Also was wondering what the official clan chat name is in RuneScape so I can add myself to it in the game. Smile

*edit* Wanted to explain why I got back into the game. So one day my bf and I were talking about video games. I told him the closest thing to a video game I have ever played is runescape. And he admitted that he still plays and never stopped playing since he was a kid. He inspired me to start playing again. So I worked so hard trying to get back into the account I made when I was like 8 yrs old. Couldn't remember enough details for Jagex to recover it. Discovered that I made a new account some years ago with an email. Got access to that account and finally got off tutorial island. Been playing and grinding in the game ever since. Its been super nostalgic playing but also way different. When I was a kid, I would just play kind of played aimlessly for fun. Now playing as an adult its way different and there's so much more to RS than I ever imagined. I learn something new about it almost everyday. Its also been a great way to pass the time during quarantine.

Last edited by GemQueen177 on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
GemQueen177

mith drag

Back to top Go down

Hello :) Empty Re: Hello :)

Post by Bunny Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:49 pm

Hi Stephanie Smile Our cc name in game is Osrs Advice. Great to have you with us and excited to see you in game Very Happy
Bunny
Bunny

Hello :) 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Apr 25, 2020 2:54 am

Heya Stephanie. Had to do a double take when I first saw your in-game name, because it sounds like something my irl friend Stephanie would go with Shocked It's great that you've found your way back to OSRS! Lots of players from way back when seem to be returning lately. Hopefully it holds up in your eyes after all these years Smile

We've always got people online, ready and willing to help out if you need it, so don't hesitate to speak up if you need some guidance. Things can be kind of overwhelming when you first come back to the game (they were for me), but I bet you'll get the hang of everything soon enough, if you haven't already!

See you in-game FeelsOkayMan

Hello :) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by GemQueen177 Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:42 pm

Oh wow thats funny. Yeah I chose my name because I like crystals and I am a Gemini so I figured GemQueen suits me. I am excited that I found a chill group. I have been wanting to connect with others and make friends. Yeah it has been nostalgic being back in the game. When I was a kid I would just kind of play aimlessly for fun and now I actually play with purpose. Also never had a membership as a kid so being a member has been super fun and fascinating. I learn more and more about the game everyday.
GemQueen177

mith drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:36 pm

Hello Stephanie, and welcome to OSRS Advice.

It's nice to see you chose us to be apart of a community, everyone in this clan feels like family i'm sure you'll notice that as soon as you join the CC.

We look forward to having another member of the family join us, I look forward to meeting you.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hello :) IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:33 pm

GemQueen177 wrote:Hey guys my name is Stephanie! I just found this clan chat. I have been looking for a clan chat to join. I want to make some friends on RuneScape. I played a long time ago when I was a kid. I just recently got back into the game. Also was wondering what the official clan chat name is in RuneScape so I can add myself to it in the game. Smile

Welcome, GemQueen177!

Glad to have you joining this community & hope to see you both in-game and in discord.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by GemQueen177 Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:00 am

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome. Been meeting cool people from the cc in game. Everyone has been so nice. I just joined the discord but its gonna take me some time to learn how to use it. Its like an extreme group chat lol!
GemQueen177

mith drag

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Apr 28, 2020 10:05 am

Hey Stephanie (do you mind Steph?) and welcome to OSRS Advice!

I feel a bit late to the party with the welcome to your introduction and I've already seen you in the cc and said hey so it's great to see you are spending time in the cc and seemingly enjoying it too, long may that continue!

That's quite the story behind how you got back into the game, it's awesome to see old players making a return for one reason or another Smile Have you tried to get your boyfriend into the clan yet? You guys could be another QT clan couple, I think we already have one or two already and it's a cute vibe for sure.

Have you got any short or long-term goals you're working on in-game currently? Make sure you hit up our discord server to join in on the conversation there also if you fancy, here's the link: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message anytime. All that's left for me to say is a very warm welcome once again and I'm looking forward to chatting more soon when we're both online in the cc Very Happy

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello :) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GemQueen177 Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:49 pm

Hi Mitch! Steph is fine that s pretty much what everyone calls me. Yeah I know lol but its been super fun getting back into the game. My bf is actually in a cc already. He's in smoke scape. I thought maybe it would be a good idea for him and I to be in separate clans. Rn I am mainly just focused on leveling up. I just got connected with the discord last night. See you in game Smile
GemQueen177

mith drag

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum