what do you guys think about the UIM game mode

4 posters

Go down

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode Empty what do you guys think about the UIM game mode

Post by Mommy Jade Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:29 am

hey all!!

so as you know I'm a UIM Razz. just wondering what you guys think of the UIM game mode, also I want to maybe build to the UIM community so maybe if anyone wants to join me they can Razz. will put my goals on here soon on my UIM I'll TTYL yall
Mommy Jade
Mommy Jade

Back to top Go down

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode Empty Re: what do you guys think about the UIM game mode

Post by This Land Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:07 pm

Jade Is Uim wrote:hey all!!

so as you know I'm a UIM Razz. just wondering what you guys think of the UIM game mode, also I want to maybe build to the UIM community so maybe if anyone wants to join me they can Razz.  will put my goals on here soon on my UIM I'll TTYL yall

All I can say about it, like I mentioned in my reply to your intro post, is that I think it is an incredibly different and fascinating way to play the game! It requires an incredible amount of meticulous effort, planning and play style!

Personally, I could never do it myself purely because I love having a bank and slowly building it up and seeing my progress that way, but that isn't for everyone and there are definitely other ways of monitoring progress - hence the UIM account mode!

I take my hat off to all iron players, especially UIMs because I think it's the most challenging yet I'm sure most rewarding game mode when you make big gains! I wish you all the best of luck, and make sure you connect with and utilize the experience of the other UIMs we have in the clan chat that hang out often - I can't remember all of them by name but one I know of 100% is Ultimate TV, he's an awesome guy and is in the cc frequently Smile

Can't wait to see your progress!

EDIT: Read btw is another UIM we have in the cc! Just saw him / her type so thought I'd add their username here for you too Smile
This Land
This Land

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode Empty Re: what do you guys think about the UIM game mode

Post by Noctivagous Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:00 pm

Hey Jade!

Honestly I give any form of Iron man a huge props to be able to play the game without help from others, or even the G.E. is absolutely mind boggling for me.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't UIM characters not even have access to a bank, that's just insane and requires so much patience and hard work I find that incredible.

I'd love to see how far you go with your UIM I'll be cheering from the side lines =D.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Hey Jade. Personally, I really dislike the current iteration of ultimate ironman. The idea of not being able to use a bank sounds extremely fun to me, but then you start to factor in all of these "death storages" and all of his work you have to do outside of actually playing the game, I decided it was not worth it. If they made a Hardcore Ultimate ironman mode I would play it in an instant, but as it stands I don't want to have to kill myself constantly to get my items back.

That being said, I have huge respect for UIM as it's definitely the hardest way to play runescape

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode Dabna10

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

what do you guys think about the UIM game mode NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down