Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo

5 posters

Go down

Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo Empty Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo

Post by Iron Bonor Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:15 am

Found your crew online many months ago, kept with it when coming back recently, the cc has been good times to hang around in and that's about it!

Don't have any RS goals, just peddle about the game on my iron and sometimes do a boss or 2 on the main. RS is a time killer and it's a fun part of my childhood I'm reliving now.

Shout out to everyone whose ever answered a question, it makes other cc members and newbies enjoy the game more!
Iron Bonor
Iron Bonor

Back to top Go down

Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo Empty Re: Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo

Post by This Land Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:38 am

Iron Bonor wrote:Found your crew online many months ago, kept with it when coming back recently, the cc has been good times to hang around in and that's about it!

Don't have any RS goals, just peddle about the game on my iron and sometimes do a boss or 2 on the main. RS is a time killer and it's a fun part of my childhood I'm reliving now.

Shout out to everyone whose ever answered a question, it makes other cc members and newbies enjoy the game more!

Hey Iron, great to see you finally making an introduction after seeing you hanging out in the cc for a while! May I be the first to officially welcome you to the OSRS Advice community Smile

Great to hear you've been enjoying your time in the cc and I hope that continues as you continue your OSRS adventures. Seeing as you just peddle about, feel free to peddle your way on over to Arceuus and come craft some Blood runes with me, I'm here till 99 so any company is welcome haha Razz

PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just a hey! Until then, take care, stay safe and hopefully speak to you more in the near future when we're both online in the cc!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Wed Apr 22, 2020 5:45 am

Hey Iron Bonor

We are honoured that you decided to have us along by your side during your journey throughout runescape. Thats also my favourite thing about this clan everybody is so helpful and friendly there is no toxicity whatsoever ever and we hope to keep it that way. Help is always given to you in OSRS Advice (no that was not a Harry Potter cheesy line intended) haha!

Happy scaping Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Bonor Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:18 pm

Right on thanks for reaching out team!

When I get to 77 RC I will definitely join you, but you'll be at 99 RC by then Very Happy
Iron Bonor
Iron Bonor

Back to top Go down

Post by CautiousLiFE Wed Apr 22, 2020 3:42 pm

Iron Bonor wrote:Found your crew online many months ago, kept with it when coming back recently, the cc has been good times to hang around in and that's about it!

Welcome, Iron Bonor!

Glad to have you joining the community & hope to catch you on discord and the in-game cc.

CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE
CautiousLiFE

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Wed Apr 22, 2020 6:08 pm

Hey Iron, thanks for choosing us as your go to community.

It's a pleasure to have you on board, I couldn't agree with you more.

Every time I log onto OSRS It's like a time machine and I warp back in time seeing my younger self scaping and being excited off finally finishing a quest or gaining a level in a skill.

I look forward to seeing you around the CC.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Iron Bonor & Ut4lyfebones Heyyoo IIyCd

Back to top Go down