DabbingBrb
This Land
Lif3
8 posters

Go down

Hello =] Empty Hello =]

Post by Lif3 Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:27 am

Hey guys it's Lif3 here.

Been hanging in the cc for about a month now and thought I should finally get a smiley. I found you guys through the OSRS forums and have quickly bonded with Hot Choco through our shared love of zulrah. My goals are to experience all the pvm this game has to offer and so hope to get to know many of you soon c:

Cheers
Lif3
Lif3

Back to top Go down

Hello =] Empty Re: Hello =]

Post by This Land Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:36 am

Lif3 wrote:Hey guys it's Lif3 here.

Been hanging in the cc for about a month now and thought I should finally get a smiley. I found you guys through the OSRS forums and have quickly bonded with Hot Choco through our shared love of zulrah. My goals are to experience all the pvm this game has to offer and so hope to get to know many of you soon c:

Cheers

Hey Lif3, about time I see your name pop up here on the offsite with an official introduction Very Happy That now means I can give you your first official welcome to the OSRS Advice community!

Now things are official you should definitely sign up for Boss of the Week, especially as this week it's Zulrah and you'll definitely be in with a chance of clinching a top 3 podium spot if you're already experienced with the boss and love grinding it. Will keep an eye out to see if you get any unique's or the cute pet Razz

PM is always on as you know if you ever need anything, so excited to see you finally with a smiley in the chat!

Best,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

Hello =] YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Lif3 Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:41 am

I eagerly await our zammy trip <3
Lif3
Lif3

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:34 am

Welcome! Seen you around a bunch so will be nice to see a smiley next to the name.

As for bossing, put me in coach! I'm always looking to do more Zammy

Hello =] Dabna10

Hello =] Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Hello =] NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Lif3 Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:18 am

DabbingBrb wrote:Welcome! Seen you around a bunch so will be nice to see a smiley next to the name.

As for bossing, put me in coach! I'm always looking to do more Zammy

Lovely to hear it mate I'm sure we'll do more than just zammy c:
Lif3
Lif3

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:28 pm

Hey Lif3, good to see you finally getting that Smiley out of the way. I suppose no longer being booted from the chat automatically is pretty good incentive these days, lol. Good to see things as busy as they are, but it'll be a godsend when the clan update finally gets here.

Nice of Choco to invite you! He's a good lad for sure. And yeah, I'd definitely get on the Discord and sign up for Boss of the Week if you haven't already. Good way to get exposed to some new content, and with how often Zulrah shows up I think you'll fit in quite nicely. I'm usually down to do some Corp if that's something you're keen on as well. Never done Zammy myself, but I'd love to learn! Just say the word Ash

Hello =] NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:21 pm

I was wondering when I'd see a post on the offsite from you. Glad to see you officially join! Welcome to the Family

Hello =] NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:50 pm

Hiiiyaaaa Very Happy

Welcome to the CC.

You won't regret your choice here at OSRS Advice we value each and every one of our members and visitors we love to keep it a friendly and helpful environment where you can have fun too. So great choice you won't regret it.

Smile see you in the game
COCOMARBELLA

Hello =] OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Lif3 Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:18 pm

Thank you for all the lovely messages, I have indeed signed up to BOTW aha. Look forward to seeing you all/bossing with you in game! Corp is defo on the table.
Lif3
Lif3

Back to top Go down

Post by Noctivagous Mon Apr 20, 2020 4:23 pm

Hello Lif3, and welcome officially to OSRS Advice.

I've seen you hanging around in the CC, and it's awesome that you decided to make it official.

You'll find many clan mates in here that thoroughly enjoy PVM, so I have no doubt that you will fit right in.

I look forward to getting to know you better.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Hello =] IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:23 pm

congrats on the smiley Razz
PugTart
PugTart

Hello =] YP5zkAJ