Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa

+2
Maria Kati
Toxic Habit
6 posters

Go down

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa Empty Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa

Post by Toxic Habit Sun Apr 19, 2020 11:21 pm

With the tension of the Covid-19 virus, work has been pretty stressful for the last couple weeks. I work in a grocery store and some days have been utter chaos. Playing runescape these past few weeks has really helped me take my mind off work and focus on something else.

Today, I got scammed for 15m+ from a "GE limit" scammer, which was over half my cash. With everything going on, it really struck my nerves and I was quite angry; was ready to quit runescape for the time being. @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa offered support and to repay for what I lost.

With everything going on, these two really made a difference to me. It was enough to bring tears to my eyes cause I was so overwhelmed with emotions. I really can't thank these two enough and I can't even begin to explain how much their actions meant to me, so I had to make this post.

Love you guys. <3
Toxic Habit
Toxic Habit

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa WPOUh

Back to top Go down

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa Empty Re: Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa

Post by Maria Kati Mon Apr 20, 2020 9:33 am

I love you Te amo Skotos
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa Empty Re: Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Apr 20, 2020 10:33 am

Incredibly generous and thoughtful of them to have your back like that.

Unfortunately I had to make a personal rule to never help people with ge limits anymore because this is all too common. Thank you for raising awareness and hopefully it doesn't get anybody else in the clan

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa Dabna10

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:12 pm

Sometimes bad things happen to good people. As I recall it, not but 15 minutes prior to this unfortunate event, you had actually given out a few mil of your own bank to strangers at the Grand Exchange just out of the kindness of your own heart. I think you're the one who deserves the testimonial here, but I appreciate the post. Keep being an awesome person. <3 cheers

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Apr 20, 2020 1:57 pm

Hey Skotos

I am so sorry to hear about this unfortunate event you've had to unfortunately experience especially during a global crisis. I hope things get better for you they always will do here at OSRS Advice help is always around the corner and a shoulder to lean on when dealing with difficult times. You seem like a really sweet person. <3 I absolutely hate scammers and idiots who poison the community and gaming environment. Please stay safe stay happy don't let them get to you they have nothing better to do. If You want id be happy to lend you 15mil Smile if it means it will cheer a core worker who is helping people like us stay at home and helping us with our groceries in the time of need during the pandemic <3
COCOMARBELLA

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:57 pm

Great job raising awareness of the situation & well done to our supportive clannies Kati & Kanagawa! You two truly are amazing Smile
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Habit Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:18 pm

Guys, I'm tearing up from the support everyone is giving again... You guys are the best.

@DabbingBrb I was clueless to this scam... But I guess now I'll have to watch out. I've been trying to help everyone I can with ge limits because I've been on the opposite side and it really helps. But now I'll have to be careful.

@Kanagawa It's funny how that happened... I gave away 2m and then get scammed for over half my bank. Lmfao. Honestly, the joy of giving away and helping others is one of my favorite parts of the game. Even though that the gold lost was probably just going to be given away, it was absolutely crushing that it happened. Half the reason I don't want anyone giving me the gold is because it's just gold I probably would have given away anyway. I don't want anyone to pay me back just cause it isn't really me who's going to benefit from the gold. The other reason is that it was my mistake, and even though I was quite upset about it, no one should have to pay for my mistake and I am over what happened now. The support I've received is more than enough to keep going. Truly knowing how many other kind people I'm surrounded by will keep me going, and I shall continue to help out everyone I can and making peoples days. I'll just be more careful.

@ASUNAX0XX :') It makes me feel all tingly from what you said about me being a core worker. I really don't want anyone to just give me or let me borrow gold. Kati actually gave me 15m and I was so happy, but just the fact she was willing to do that was enough for me. I tried to give her it back like 10 minutes later, but she's stubborn. >Sad After pleading and begging, she finally took 10m back but wouldn't accept the rest.

@The_Gamed This community is amazing. I'm so glad to have been part of it for 3-ish+? years.
Toxic Habit
Toxic Habit

Back to top Go down

Post by Toxic Habit Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:19 pm

My next goal is to raise as much money as I can and have a huge event for everyone in the cc.. I will sell my entire bank in the future to give back to you guys. <3
Toxic Habit
Toxic Habit

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Apr 21, 2020 6:23 am

Awww Skotos don't you worry man <3 stay happy ignore the idiots who bring toxicity into the game and irl. Your better than that and aww that's so sweet of Kati and don't worry man were are here for you if you need anything. Stay Strong head up Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Thank you from the bottom of my heart @Kati Ai and @Kanagawa OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down