Hey Peeps!

5 posters

Go down

Hey Peeps! Empty Hey Peeps!

Post by Usefulspoon Tue Apr 14, 2020 12:43 am

Hey, so I'm a fairly new returner to OSRS, recently ended up with a bit of extra time on my hands(Isolation) so I decided to try it out again.
I've never been at 'end game' levels so probably not the best player. I get bored easily so figured maybe joining a clan could add a little more to the game.
I'm from the UK and useless at writing introductions Smile

Still learning about the game, but I think I know the basics, I'm probably what you would class as 'mid level' my ign: UsefulSpoon
Usefulspoon
Usefulspoon

Back to top Go down

Hey Peeps! Empty Re: Hey Peeps!

Post by Quz Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:56 am

Welcome to the clan and the offsite Spoon = )
Quz
Quz

Hey Peeps! U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Apr 14, 2020 3:39 am

good to have you back on OSRS. Its okay take your time and have fun with Runescape don't have to be end game to have fun theirs so much to do and now you have all the time in the world due to Isolation. Have fun self isolating on runescape. Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Hey Peeps! OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:07 am

Hey spoon, welcome! I love your name. It reminds me of auto-generated Xbox gamertags from back in the day, haha.

Joining a clan was what kept me playing the game once I ran out of stuff to do, actually. It's really nice to have a consistent group to PVM with, or just to talk to while doing some boring skilling. I'd say you made the right choice, and I'd also say that your introduction was far from useless Pepo Hugs

If you're interested, you're welcome to apply for a Smiley using this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley Fair warning, it might be a while before you actually receive a rank, as we've got a fairly long waiting list at the moment.

Anyway, hopefully I'll see you in-game soon!

Hey Peeps! NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Apr 14, 2020 7:55 am

Usefulspoon wrote:Hey, so I'm a fairly new returner to OSRS, recently ended up with a bit of extra time on my hands(Isolation) so I decided to try it out again.
I've never been at 'end game' levels so probably not the best player. I get bored easily so figured maybe joining a clan could add a little more to the game.
I'm from the UK and useless at writing introductions Smile

Still learning about the game, but I think I know the basics, I'm probably what you would class as 'mid level' my ign: UsefulSpoon

Hey Usefulspoon (awesome name), welcome officially to the OSRS Advice community AND welcome back to OSRS Smile

Obviously isolation sucks and everyone is finding it strange to adjust to (even us gamers haha) but the silver lining is that there's definitely more time for gaming and that means plenty of time for grinding on OSRS so I'm really glad you chose to come back and give it another try!

You've definitely come to the right place in terms of looking for something that'll add more to your game, as a clan we offer loads of different events and fun things to be involved with, here's a few examples:
- Skill of the Week (clan votes on a skill, then everyone trains it like crazy and top 3 experience gains get prizes)
- Boss of the Week (clan votes on a boss, then everyone kills it like crazy and the top 3 kill counts get prizes)
- Clan Mass PvM events (clan votes on a big boss, then everyone masses together on a Saturday evening British time and slays it)

There are other things constantly going on too like our Clan Lottery and I think there's also something called PvM Bingo too Smile The point being, there's tons of things going on where you'll be interacting with other members of the clan who are the absolute best resource for learning about new things in the game you've not yet experienced! I have learnt so much from these guys in such a short space of time!

My PM is always on if you need anything so don't hesitate to pop me a message with a question or just to say hey Smile

Until then, take care and hopefully see you in the cc soon to chat some more!

Mitch Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Hey Peeps! YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Usefulspoon Tue Apr 14, 2020 1:06 pm

Thanks for the welcomes guys, I don't necessarily think a smiley makes much of a difference either way, but i'm willing to help where I can, either in game or clan related Smile
I'm kind of intrigued about pvp and pking but ofcourse I'm nowhere able to fund a pure account yet but maybe something to think about if someone wants to join me at some point Smile
Usefulspoon
Usefulspoon

Back to top Go down