Hi everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hi everyone Empty Hi everyone

Post by Zuhzodiac Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:20 pm

Hello everyone my RS name is zuhzodiac. I love playing basketball, runescape and of course Call of duty!! Smile on ps4 lol.

I heard about this clan chat on the osrs forums and knew it would be a great fit for me because of my personality and love for the game:).
I am from Texas and always up to learn and do new things.

I currently have 99 mining and farming but trying to get 99 runecrafting and mage. I'm at 95 RC right now and it's already killing me lol. I am looking to be a part of this awesome and fun clan:)
Zuhzodiac
Zuhzodiac

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone Empty Re: Hi everyone

Post by Purple Dude Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:49 pm

Welcome to the Clan Very Happy I also hope we are a great fit for you Wink
I see you are taking the long grinds first, wise choice if you ever plan to max Very Happy bounce

Hi everyone NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Tue Mar 24, 2020 11:18 pm

welcome on in! Very Happy very jealous of the 99 mining and farming. good luck with the 99 rc and mage! both lovely capes. see ya around
PugTart
PugTart

Hi everyone YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:02 am

Hey Zodiac, great to have you with us. Super jealous of that 99 Mining myself! Definitely one of my most loathed skills. I honestly don't know how people stomach it, haha. And 95 RC! That's insane progress that I'm not likely to ever see in my lifetime Laughing Definitely going to be looking forward to you hitting 99 in the (hopefully) not too distant future!

People are probably sick of me plastering this link everywhere, but make sure you post in the Smiley thread if you're looking for an in-game rank! You'll definitely want it in order to avoid being booted from the CC when it fills up. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

See ya Smile

Hi everyone NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum