+2
Syllabic
iK x
6 posters

Go down

A short brief. Empty A short brief.

Post by iK x Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:58 am

Hello people!

My name is Callum and i'm looking for that friendly face in the cc! I've been hanging around in the cc for some time after a friend recommended it to me and have soaked up some great information from many of the members! Smile

Few short things about me:

-Currently unemployed (so much time for OSRS!) after spending 8 years as a husky handler in Northern Norway/Sweden.
-I have a love for slayer and all things xp related!
-I don't do things the most efficient way, however i enjoy playing the way i do and always love to hang around in-game!
-You can find me in the cc going by the name of "iK x". Call me anything you like, some call me "Ikky" and some call me "x" Smile

Thanks for the endless hospitality within the cc!
iK x
iK x

Back to top Go down

A short brief. Empty Re: A short brief.

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 23, 2020 5:26 pm

Howdy Callum! Welcome to the offsite. Lovely to hear that you've found the CC useful. Lots of knowledgeable people kicking around for sure Smile

You were a husky handler? I can honestly say with certainty that I've never encountered anyone else in that line of work, haha. Sounds fascinating! Also sounds very cold!

And yeah, I'm not really concerned with playing optimally either. Feel free to join me on one of my bankstanding adventures sometime Laughing

P.S. Make sure you post your RSN in this thread to make sure you actually get your Smiley. Don't want to miss out! https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

A short brief. NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:26 am

Welcome to the clan and offsite! Do you have any huskies of your own? I don't think I could work with huskies for so long and not have a dozen of them... Laughing

Looking forward to seeing you around!
bokeh_dot

A short brief. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by i Kelly Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:06 am

Hello, Callum! Welcome to the clan!

I've never met a husky handler before, but I'll admit it sounds like a job I'd be jealous of! I LOVE huskies! And all dogs alike, but huskies are by far one of my favorite types of dogs.

I don't do things the most efficient way in-game, either; I go at my own pace because I want to enjoy the game, so I totally understand and relate!

Hope to see you in-game, man!
i Kelly
i Kelly

A short brief. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:16 am

Welcome Callum I am the queen of bank standing!! But then once in a while i get the itch to lvl something. Enjoy the clan we have some real pros in here!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

A short brief. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by iK x Sat Mar 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Syllabic wrote:Howdy Callum! Welcome to the offsite. Lovely to hear that you've found the CC useful. Lots of knowledgeable people kicking around for sure Smile

You were a husky handler? I can honestly say with certainty that I've never encountered anyone else in that line of work, haha. Sounds fascinating! Also sounds very cold!

And yeah, I'm not really concerned with playing optimally either. Feel free to join me on one of my bankstanding adventures sometime Laughing

Very cold, however there is no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing!  Cool

ValKerynth wrote:Welcome to the clan and offsite! Do you have any huskies of your own? I don't think I could work with huskies for so long and not have a dozen of them... Laughing

I brought home a husky with me, if i could bring them all i would've! Hope to see you around in-game!

i Kelly wrote:I've never met a husky handler before, but I'll admit it sounds like a job I'd be jealous of! I LOVE huskies! And all dogs alike, but huskies are by far one of my favorite types of dogs.

I don't do things the most efficient way in-game, either; I go at my own pace because I want to enjoy the game, so I totally understand and relate!

Nice to see some animal lovers in the clan! See you around sometime for some inefficient gaming!  tongue

Typo Qween wrote:Welcome Callum I am the queen of bank standing!! But then once in a while i get the itch to lvl something. Enjoy the clan we have some real pros in here!

I'm sure we will bump into each other at some point when doing some "bank-standing skills"  Razz

-Nice to meet each of you, i'm starting to recognize some familiar names from the cc, happy scaping people! Cool
iK x
iK x

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:49 am

iK x wrote:Hello people!

My name is Callum and i'm looking for that friendly face in the cc! I've been hanging around in the cc for some time after a friend recommended it to me and have soaked up some great information from many of the members! Smile

Few short things about me:

-Currently unemployed (so much time for OSRS!) after spending 8 years as a husky handler in Northern Norway/Sweden.
-I have a love for slayer and all things xp related!
-I don't do things the most efficient way, however i enjoy playing the way i do and always love to hang around in-game!
-You can find me in the cc going by the name of "iK x". Call me anything you like, some call me "Ikky" and some call me "x" Smile

Thanks for the endless hospitality within the cc!

Hey Callum, great to see you on the offsite and welcome to the cc!

That job sounded AWESOME, sorry to hear that you're not doing it anymore but I hope you're ok and yes, like you said, plenty of time for that OSRS grind haha- what could be better quite honestly given the current state of the world right? Very Happy

Slayer is love, slayer is life, I hope you do your farm runs in between tasks though Wink

Looking forward to seeing you in the cc and chatting when we're both on! If you need anything my PM is always on so don't hesitate to ask me anything or just pop me a hello, I'm always up for a chat.

Take care bud and see you around,
Mitch
This Land
This Land

A short brief. YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down