+3
The_Gamed
Syllabic
The Ears
7 posters

Go down

Intro to The Ears Empty Intro to The Ears

Post by The Ears Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:08 pm

hey everyone! just found the cc through the rs forums. This seams like a decent clan and excited to see where this goes. My runescape carreer has been all over the place. i started playing before fishing was even a skill. maxed out in classic. got bored then went to rs3 and played that on and off for a long time never maxed but got close. Then quit around 2 years ago. Then a coworker told me he was playing osrs, i logged in as a lv 3 on osrs and started all over! currently 1200 total 76 cb 195 qp, currently going to try and get quest cape. then on the slayer and bossing.

Look forward to to fun cc talks, and clan events! Smile
The Ears
The Ears

Back to top Go down

Intro to The Ears Empty Re: Intro to The Ears

Post by Syllabic Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:21 pm

Hey fella. Interesting name, for sure Smile

You've been around a long time! I never got the chance to play Classic myself, but I'm still somehow nostalgic for that era. Not exactly sure how that works... Anyway, glad you found your way back to the game. Seems we all return at some point or another!

Killing the quest grind, by the way. I'm creeping close to 1900 total and have fewer quest points than you Laughing Keep it up!

Make sure you post in this thread to get your Smiley. Helps prevent getting kicked when the CC fills up, yada yada. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Also got the Skill of the Week event (running concurrently with Boss of the Week), so make sure to check that out. Voting happens on Discord btw, so I'd check that out as well if you're interested. https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Looking forward to chatting in the CC!

Intro to The Ears NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Gamed Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:26 pm

Looks like your off to a great start coming back! Hope you enjoy your time here, one thing Syll missed, We also have a discord channel if that is something you'd want to look into: https://discord.gg/rt23Yr3
The_Gamed
The_Gamed

Intro to The Ears 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Sye Pie Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:48 am

Sounding like a legend =D. Welcome, I think I was on when you introduced yourself in the cc. I'm near your cmb level but I'm "new" to osrs (played rs2) so if you ever wanna do stuff together just hit me up!
Sye Pie
Sye Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:06 am

hey ears! welcome back to rs. awesome progress so far! good luck on further goals. happy to have you in cc
PugTart
PugTart

Intro to The Ears YP5zkAJ

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:47 am

Welcome to the clan bud and good luck on that grind Very Happy
Catnaros
Catnaros

Intro to The Ears ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:50 pm

Welcome to the clan! Sounds like you love RS just as much as the rest of us--you'll fit right in here Smile
bokeh_dot

Intro to The Ears YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down