Hello from magnum7 jr

5 posters

Go down

Hello from magnum7 jr Empty Hello from magnum7 jr

Post by Magnum7 jr Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:37 pm

I was a nolife player several years ago before they messed the game up with the "new" runescape. My biggest achievement was making it into the top 100 overall ranks back when hunter was first released. My account had 13 level 99's. Somewhere around the time the dungeoneering skill was released I got hacked and lost everything, including interest in the game. I quit for years and regained a life outside of rs! lol I tried a few times to play the "new" runescape but hated it. I decided to play my noob account on osrs, since it was a little better stat wise on osrs anyway. Sooooo for the last several months, maybe a year, I have been playing more moderately with magnum7 jr.

I do not plan to become a nolife player again, but I do enjoy osrs and play several hours a day. I am one of the older players now. I was in my 30's back when I nolifed. I am now 55 years old. I was in an older adult clan back years ago, but they are gone now and I forget the name of that clan. Hopefully there are some members at least within 10 or 15 years of my advanced age! Smile

Yes I met Zezima a few times back in the day and he was very cool! Smile

Remember my in game name is "magnum7 jr."

Thanks!!
Magnum7 jr
Magnum7 jr

Back to top Go down

Hello from magnum7 jr Empty Re: Hello from magnum7 jr

Post by elemntsk8ter Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:12 pm

Welcome to the cc! Back in the day, I was in a PhoenixFyre. It was a great clan. Hopefully you'll feel as home here as you did in your former clan, as I do now.

Feel free to join our Discord at https://discord.gg/osrsadvice for PvM and general shenanigans.
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Hello from magnum7 jr YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Thu Jan 02, 2020 11:34 am

Hi and welcome, I too was in an adult clan eventually in rs2 and it was great fun building the citadel and interacting before rs3 arrived and the game changed so much I hardly knew how to play or enjoy it anymore. On the point of quitting... I found osrs and after a few toxic clans found this over 4 years ago, and have made it my home. I do hope you enjoy it here, there is everything from starters to end game players and irons and other builds in between. I have spent every day in tl since it came out, just for the joy of the game, being a pretend iron , and having a holiday from my usual play. I'm so glad I did and it will make me come back to Zeah much more often now, instead of only using skills necklace to farm guild. Have fun and see you in game Smile my pm is always open.
ladybird2

Hello from magnum7 jr NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by Maebious Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:42 pm

Welcome magnum it's amazing how even after years of avoiding this game it still finds a way to sneak back into your life Very Happy

Look forward to seeing you in the cc bud. Good luck with your progression and may the rng gods be watching over you!
Maebious

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:19 pm

Welcome to the clan!!! Smile
bokeh_dot

Hello from magnum7 jr YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum