God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:40 pm

Catnaros wrote:Yiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssss Very Happy
I love you Let's keep it going till 92
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree414
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Catnaros Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:21 am

24k/hr Zzzzzzzzzz...
Catnaros
Catnaros

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Catnaros wrote:24k/hr Zzzzzzzzzz...
I usually leave now and then to do birdhouse runs, GE stuff, etc, so it's probably more like 35k-40kish per hour (I know, not that much better haha)
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:12 pm

GL GL
Joshua
Joshua

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:17 pm

Like I said, that perseverance is intense xD
Catnaros
Catnaros

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:03 pm

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree430
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Mar 14, 2020 10:35 pm

86 Magic!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree431
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:02 pm

91 Mining!! Super close to the halfway milestone! What a huge day bounce
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree436
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Mar 16, 2020 12:07 am

Killing it as usual! Can't wait for 92 POGGIES!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Mar 16, 2020 11:41 am

Syllabic wrote:Killing it as usual! Can't wait for 92 POGGIES!
Thanks, dude! Hopefully we'll get there soon!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree443

On a side note, I finally hit 1700 total level today as well!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree444
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Graaats Very Happy
Catnaros
Catnaros

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:59 pm

PLEASE GIVE PROPER RECOGNITION TO @Syllabic and @Catnaros. Their consistent encouragement has played a significant role in the perseverance needed to hit this level. This was always a pipe dream to me, and now it's real. This is the proudest accomplishment I'd ever landed in Runescape thus far, and these two have gone beyond the norm to encourage a seemingly impossible goal possible.  cheers

92 MINING!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree445
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:59 am

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, grats lad Very Happy That's all you boi :p
Catnaros
Catnaros

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:01 pm

Jeez, sorry for missing this! Kind of scummy of me Embarassed

Awesome job! It still seems pretty much impossible to me, haha. I doubt I'll ever get to where you are at the rate I'm going, but I suppose if I ever need motivation I can just come look at this post I love you

So... 99 when?

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:57 pm

Syllabic wrote:Jeez, sorry for missing this! Kind of scummy of me Embarassed

Awesome job! It still seems pretty much impossible to me, haha. I doubt I'll ever get to where you are at the rate I'm going, but I suppose if I ever need motivation I can just come look at this post I love you

So... 99 when?
No worries, my dude! No planned dates or anything, but I've been power mining a bit of iron lately to get minerals for expert mining gloves (got regular ones so far). I'm also attempting to learn how to 3-tick mine granite (which is stupid hard) to mix it up a little bit. I still plan on getting quests done and some random skills in between when I need breaks, but I'm definitely shooting for 99 in the future Smile
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sun Mar 22, 2020 4:32 am

Well done on Half Way make for the Epic 99 Mining! Very Happy
If you want something different from Motherlode Mining, look into Blast Mining, in Blast Mining, you stock up on Experience in much the same way, except that the Experience Drop you get at Blast Mine is like 160.000 Experience, aswell as all the ores noted. You also get Firemaking Experience in Blast Mine. Blast Mine was how I personally got 75-99 Mining on my other account, the only downside is that you need 100% Lovakengj Favour, and it isn't afk, you gotta put in the explosives, light them, and run along. If you stand next to an explosion you lost like 20 HP Wink
You got to check the Wiki on which order is best to take, so you can put in new explosives while the others explode Wink bounce

Example of Loot from my former thread:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Eec5670ecad983db9589466e64d7659f

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Mar 24, 2020 12:06 am

Purple Dude wrote:Well done on Half Way make for the Epic 99 Mining! Very Happy
If you want something different from Motherlode Mining, look into Blast Mining, in Blast Mining, you stock up on Experience in much the same way, except that the Experience Drop you get at Blast Mine is like 160.000 Experience, aswell as all the ores noted. You also get Firemaking Experience in Blast Mine. Blast Mine was how I personally got 75-99 Mining on my other account, the only downside is that you need 100% Lovakengj Favour, and it isn't afk, you gotta put in the explosives, light them, and run along. If you stand next to an explosion you lost like 20 HP Wink
You got to check the Wiki on which order is best to take, so you can put in new explosives while the others explode Wink bounce

Example of Loot from my former thread:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Eec5670ecad983db9589466e64d7659f
Right on, dude! I had heard of Blast Mining before, but didn't think it could actually be that lucrative! I'll definitely give it a shot in the near future. Thanks for looking out
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:44 pm

I'M IN ABSOLUTE SHOCK. I'M NOT WORTHY.
1/244,900 chance at MLM with 92 Mining!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree475
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:31 pm

It's time for Song of the Elves, dudes! Let's get itFib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree481
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree480
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 4 Scree482
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sun Mar 29, 2020 4:17 am

Well done with the Lvl 70 Skills Very Happy And good luck with Song of the Elves ^_^ bounce

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 25  Next