God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Tue Sep 28, 2021 8:23 pm

Flowing Tao wrote:Congrats on Barrows log and champ scroll Syll2bic Laughing

Thanks much!! Two awesome milestones out of the way bounce

In addition, I got two more big ones done as well: 95 Magic & 95 Crafting!!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Crafti17

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Magic914
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:56 pm

Ending the grind today with 96 Crafting & Magic!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 96both10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Crafti18

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Magic915
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:06 pm

10M XP CRAFTING & MAGIC!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 2021-110
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Tue Oct 05, 2021 4:31 am

Only 3 more levels of each Very Happy You got this!
Bunny
Bunny

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Tue Oct 05, 2021 12:30 pm

99 Fletching seems to be a standard across all Syllabics Etongo

Last edited by OmniRick on Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:23 am

Bunny wrote:Only 3 more levels of each Very Happy You got this!
Almost there!! So excited to reach the end!

OmniRick wrote:99 Fletching seems to be a standard across all Syllabics :etong:
Runs in the family!

Only two more levels to go!!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 97both10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Crafti19

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Magic916
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Oct 11, 2021 11:32 pm

I don't think I'll be able to level Magic to 99 at the same time as Crafting, but that's okay! I'm happy with this Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Crafti20
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Oct 13, 2021 7:17 pm

Well, here we are with 99 #4 and it's Crafting!!!!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Crafti21

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Craftc10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Emote10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:24 pm

What's up, my people!
So, it's been a rather crazy couple of months, and I figured I'd give y'all a bit of a run-down as far as my personal life goes since I haven't been active within that time:

Number one: I just recently acquired a new job part-time that I am working alongside my other fulll-time job. The ultimate goal is to apply & get on full-time at the new job. In the meantime, I've been working two jobs & taking advantage of the extra $$$ until that happens.

Number two: Alongside the new job, if you aren't aware, I've been living with my grandmother for the past few years, who was diagnosed with moderate-to-severe dementia about a year ago last September. In other words, it's felt like working three jobs considering the situation at home. I've been her primary care provider ever since the diagnosis, and I've consulted with our family considering her current condition to possibly hire someone to care for her momentarily since I'm gone from home most hours of the week. Hopefully, we'll have something in line for her soon. She's still lucid; she can still identify faces & remember names; however, her short-term memory is almost non-existent. For that reason, she is not in a position to be placed in a home (plus they're ungodly expensive).

Trust me: I haven't forgotten about you guys. Y'all are a huge reason for the moral support I needed to not only power through the pandemic, but also these difficult times at home. I love you all, and hopefully once things become more stable, I'll be able to return to play more actively with you guys. Take it easy Very Happy Very Happy
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jan 01, 2022 2:58 am

Had a chance to log in for a bit & grind out the penultimate level!!
Also, Happy New Year, everybody!!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Magic917
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:25 am

Came back for a while to do some clue scroll hunting. I just got super lucky & pulled Ranger Boots!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Medium10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Mar 26, 2022 2:30 am

I've been trying to get better at the Gauntlet, and I've gone from failing 50% of the time on my first ten KC to hardly dying at all! Turns out it's a lot of fun Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Gauntl17
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Gauntl16

I've completed the two newest quests to get back my qpc! I also wanted my music cape back, so I solo'd every GWD boss for the Frozen key to make it to Nex's room. After nailing a quick run on a mass world, I once again won the privilege to wear my fav cape again (still need holiday tracks, but they don't count for untrimmed)!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Qpc10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Music110

Also, a tremendous milestone level of 95 Ranged!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Ranged17
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:44 pm

huge gz on 95 ranged! gauntlet its tons of fun once you get the hang of it. cant wait to see you kill the red one!
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Sun Mar 27, 2022 1:24 am

I've never done gauntlet before, how hard is it?

Congratulations on 95 range!!
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:15 am

Well done on the increasing expertise at Gauntlet, great profit to be had there Very Happy
Congrats on regaining quest cape and music cape Very Happy bounce

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:30 pm

Apologies for the late responses! Had a pretty busy couple of weeks irl

KingNightfury wrote:huge gz on 95 ranged! gauntlet its tons of fun once you get the hang of it. cant wait to see you kill the red one!
Thanks!! It's become of my favorite pieces of content in the game, for sure. I'll have to give red boi a shot once I become more confident with supply gathering!

EvanKHell wrote:I've never done gauntlet before, how hard is it?

Congratulations on 95 range!!
Thanks!! The learning curve is a little steep, but it's worth overcoming that hurdle. Best piece of advice I can give for the Hunllef is to prioritize counting its attacks to switch prayers correctly before investing the time in counting your attacks. It's easy to get mixed up at first & miss some potential attacks, but you'll eventually get a feel for the rhythm of the boss and it becomes much easier to switch weapons efficiently. This video has the best guide out there on the Gauntlet. I highly recommend it!
Purple Dude wrote:Well done on the increasing expertise at Gauntlet, great profit to be had there Very Happy
Congrats on regaining quest cape and music cape Very Happy bounce
Thanks, most definitely! No huge drops just yet, but I love getting the occasional clue & seeing the shard stack grow!
The biggest pain was definitely getting all of the GWD content done on my own to guarantee the key drops. I probably should have asked for help from the clannies, but something about solo accomplishments feels awesome. I'm sure you feel that as an iron haha
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:23 am

Just achieved two TREMENDOUS milestones: 85 Prayer & 85 Smithing!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Prayer15
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Smithi11
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed May 18, 2022 5:25 am

One of my favorite activities in OSRS is doing clues. It isn't something I've mentioned much on this post, but I've gotta come clean. I love clues. I stop any grind I'm doing if I get a clue. I'll be doing more regular posts for the sake of clues because I've made some incredible progress with not only the total number completed, but also the grinds I've committed to for passing every step in every tier. They have been a consistent grind since I've come back to RS, and I don't plan on stopping any time soon Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Clues77
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by KingNightfury Wed May 18, 2022 10:02 pm

Did you kill the red crystal dog yet???
KingNightfury

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun May 22, 2022 6:30 pm

KingNightfury wrote:Did you kill the red crystal dog yet???
Nahh, not quite! Still a bit out of my slayer level range Sad

Tremendous progress to post this weekend! I've been woodcutting teaks in Priff with 85 WC in mind to boost for a Kourend task, as well as a step for a master clue. I've been doing every clue I receive from a bird's nest straight away. During the grind from 79-81, I managed to knock out 21 more clues (13 Beginner, 2 Easy, 3 Medium, 1 Hard, 1 Elite, and 1 Master)! After 85, I plan to get 90 Firemaking through burning yews & Wintertodt. Once that's out of the way, I'll be doing Guardians of the Rift for the Raiment pieces and a Ring of the elements if I can't get it bought through GE by then.

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Clues78

Some uniques & another master clue!:

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Medium11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Medium13

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Hard6811

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Elite410

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 19 Master11
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next