God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:30 pm

Two awesome goals achieved today: Celestial ring & 90 Fishing!!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Ring10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Fishin18
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by OmniRick Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:15 pm

Are you making it into a signet, or are you not favourable to elven tools?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Aug 24, 2021 10:43 pm

OmniRick wrote:Are you making it into a signet, or are you not favourable to elven tools?
I'll probably hold off until I get enough shards for both the pick and the signet, but we'll see!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:45 am

Congrats FFibonacci! Very Happy
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Sep 04, 2021 11:35 pm

FRUlTSMOOTHl wrote:Congrats FFibonacci! Very Happy
Thanks a lot, my friend! I really appreciate it!!

Several days ago, I decided to create an ironman account to break up the monotony of the grind on my main for a little while. I gotta say: it is a lot of fun & I'm really, really enjoying it! If anybody is interested, I created a thread specifically for the account here if anybody wants to check it out! I'll still be doing afk skills on my main for the time being, but most of my focus will be on my hcim for a while!
Also, as a result, I got 91 Fishing, which allowed me to complete my second-to-last task for the Elite Morytania Diary!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Diary10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Diary110

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Fishin19
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:25 am

Hey congrats! I've been itchin to bond up my iron again too, perhaps after 99 fishing via Temp I'll afk MLM and play the iron Razz Keep the gains coming! Smile

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Riolu Sun Sep 05, 2021 3:19 pm

It's really interesting to see how much progress you've made over the months ( maybe years? :p ) Still eager to see how you complete your goals. The one thing that I like about yours that differs from others I've seen so far is how organized, categorized and neat your main thread post is. Keep up the great work
Riolu
Riolu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:35 pm

Congrats on your 91 fishing! Very Happy Looking forward to more of your progression series on both accounts!
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Sep 07, 2021 1:12 am

Flowing Tao wrote:Hey congrats! I've been itchin to bond up my iron again too, perhaps after 99 fishing via Temp I'll afk MLM and play the iron Razz Keep the gains coming! Smile
You should consider it! Those are some awesome milestones to have finished!

Riolu wrote:It's really interesting to see how much progress you've made over the months ( maybe years? :p ) Still eager to see how you complete your goals. The one thing that I like about yours that differs from others I've seen so far is how organized, categorized and neat your main thread post is. Keep up the great work
Thanks a lot!! I made this account two years ago, and it's definitely come a long way!

FRUlTSMOOTHl wrote:Congrats on your 91 fishing! Very Happy Looking forward to more of your progression series on both accounts!
Thanks!! I've got lots of plans for the hcim. Should be fun!!

Since I'll be actively focusing on my hcim for the time being, I'll most likely be mining amethyst ores on this account for passive income. Buut, I really, really want to get that Varrock plate 4 to get that boost for more ores, so I'll be grinding out herblore to 85 & boost it to 90, get 1 level in smithing & boost it to 89,  then get 1 level in Runecraft from Tears of Guthix & boost to 78!

So far, I'm sitting at 81 Herblore. Just a bit more to go!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Herblo10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:17 am

Are you gonna be switching around between main/hcim which gets active play, or are you a bit burnt on this one?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Wed Sep 08, 2021 1:50 pm

Nice gains as always, how much will reaching 90 herb cost you?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:17 am

OmniRick wrote:Are you gonna be switching around between main/hcim which gets active play, or are you a bit burnt on this one?

I've been logging in on both to do more afk stuff on one and more involved in the other. For the most part, I'll probably end up fishing or mining on the main one & focus on the hcim. Might go back and forth, we'll see!

Btw, to answer your question on the other thread about the interface, it's a plug-in I downloaded from the RL hub called Resource Packs.

EvanKHell wrote:Nice gains as always, how much will reaching 90 herb cost you?
From 74? to 85, I took about a 10m loss after selling off the potions I made. I had a ton of crushed birdhouses saved up from birdhouse runs that really cut down the cost. I made super strengths (decent cost per xp), Saradomin brews, and the rest antifires so I didn't have to keep replacing the chemistry ammy.

Soooo, yesterday was a looooong day of grinding everything out, but it was well worth it!! Finished up the herblore grind to 85 then had to get about 180k xp at Blast Furnace with gold, which actually went by a bit faster than I thought.
Because I absolutely hate Runecraft & didn't want to wait until the next day for Tears, I went to Forthos Dungeon to kill Temple Spiders to complete the In Search of Knowledge miniquest for that 10k xp reward bonus. Since it ended at the Arceuus library, I did the rest of the level earning tomes there & got to 73 after 21 books.
I think I went through about 100 orange spices (had to get more) and 50 brown spices to boost to the levels I needed. All worth it, though, because I finally got the Varrock Elite Diary done! The platebody is gonna be a really convenient piece to have for amethyst  Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Mining12
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Sep 22, 2021 9:43 pm

I wanted to grind out some Barrows to get that final piece & get some elites done...

HOWEVER, Jagex regarded this as a bad move. Out of 100 chests, only one item, and only the best one! No

Hopefully, luck will change in the near future!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Rigged10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Barrow88
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Mjr_Oc3lot Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:13 am

Ooooofff.. those death rune are looking sexy
Mjr_Oc3lot
Mjr_Oc3lot

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Sep 24, 2021 9:51 pm

Mjr_Oc3lot wrote:Ooooofff.. those death rune are looking sexy
They're always nice Very Happy Very Happy

My luck COMPLETELY turned around! Completed the log at 840 KC!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Rigged10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Rigged12

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 Barrow90
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:20 am

Congrats on completing Barrows Very Happy
I just counted, total 48 items means your rate per item was 17.5 chests per item, which is pretty on point on the average lol
bounce

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:47 pm

Fib you are smashing it! Grats on the barrows completion. I finished around the same kc as you Very Happy
Penny
Penny

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:39 pm

HE'S DONE IT Well done dude POGGIES!

That feels insanely early for a log completion at Barrows. Am I right? Or am I just used to seeing ironmen with the worst luck ever? Laughing

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Sep 25, 2021 9:15 pm

Purple Dude wrote:Congrats on completing Barrows Very Happy
I just counted, total 48 items means your rate per item was 17.5 chests per item, which is pretty on point on the average lol
bounce

Right on!! Glad it was about on par!

Mowp wrote:Fib you are smashing it! Grats on the barrows completion.  I finished around the same kc as you Very Happy

Thanks, dude! That's awesome!!

I FINALLY GOT ANOTHER SCROLL!!!!! SIX TO GO!!!!

SIDE NOTE: I'm Syllabic 2 now for a bit. Just roll with it Smile

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 2021-016
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:42 am

Congrats on Barrows log and champ scroll Syll2bic Laughing

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 18 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next