Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by FFibonacci Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:34 am

Decided to grind out Construction & got a couple of levels out of the way! I can't believe how quick teak tables are  Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 2021-011
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 2021-010
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 293
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by Purple Dude Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:41 am

Nice going on Construction, soon at the 90s Very Happy And nice 1888 total, looking forward to see when you reach 1999 Wink bounce

_________________
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Tumblr_n4ligjCVIn1spy7ono1_500
Purple Dude
Purple Dude

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 NuD0cpJ

Posts : 1119
Reputation : 56
Age : 28
Join date : 2015-08-01


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by Matt Ross Sun Mar 28, 2021 8:58 am

Congrats =)
Matt Ross
Matt Ross

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 4068HaS

Posts : 606
Reputation : 33
Join date : 2017-09-19


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by FFibonacci Thu Apr 01, 2021 3:03 am

@Purple Dude wrote:Nice going on Construction, soon at the 90s Very Happy And nice 1888 total, looking forward to see when you reach 1999 Wink bounce

Thanks! It might be a good minute for triple 9's, but triple 8's still look terrific!

@Matt Ross wrote:Congrats =)
Thanks, my friend! Hoping to get more Construction levels grinded out!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 293
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by FFibonacci Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:09 am

Two new skills in the 80s: Farming & Hunter!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 2021-012
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 2021-013
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 293
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by FFibonacci Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:10 am

This one came up much sooner than expected: 85 Hitpoints & 95 Combat!!
Only six levels until 1900 total!!


Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Hitpoi11


Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 95cb10


Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 85hp110
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 293
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by Maebious Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:39 am

Really nice progress dude! Glad to see someone has the willpower to train at aerial fishing Razz
avatar
Maebious

Posts : 88
Reputation : 6
Age : 27
Join date : 2018-09-29


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by OmniRick Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:14 am

Are you training Att/Str/Def on controlled? It's unusual to see them all at the same level, especially since you have access to defensive bursting.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 249
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2019-09-03

Ancient Sigil


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by FFibonacci Mon May 03, 2021 12:25 am

Sorry for the delayed responses, friends! It's been a bit wild IRL & I'm not on as often these days!

@Maebious wrote:Really nice progress dude! Glad to see someone has the willpower to train at aerial fishing Razz
Thanks!! Once you get into the rhythm of it, it's really not so bad. The RuneLite REALLY helps Very Happy

@OmniRick wrote:Are you training Att/Str/Def on controlled? It's unusual to see them all at the same level, especially since you have access to defensive bursting.
I'm still refusing to train any melee stats as much as possible for that sweet Champions cape under 100 combat, but Tears of Guthix can be hard to resist haha
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 293
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by OmniRick Mon May 03, 2021 5:17 am

Oh you're letting ToG carry your combat xp? Are you focusing on the scroll hunt right now?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 249
Reputation : 35
Join date : 2019-09-03

Ancient Sigil


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by BoujeeSkillz Mon May 03, 2021 9:55 am

@FFibonacci wrote:Sorry for the delayed responses, friends! It's been a bit wild IRL & I'm not on as often these days!

@Maebious wrote:Really nice progress dude! Glad to see someone has the willpower to train at aerial fishing Razz
Thanks!! Once you get into the rhythm of it, it's really not so bad. The RuneLite REALLY helps  Very Happy

@OmniRick wrote:Are you training Att/Str/Def on controlled? It's unusual to see them all at the same level, especially since you have access to defensive bursting.
I'm still refusing to train any melee stats as much as possible for that sweet Champions cape under 100 combat, but Tears of Guthix can be hard to resist haha

good to see you back fib also good luck on your champions cape Very Happy
BoujeeSkillz
BoujeeSkillz

Posts : 76
Reputation : 5
Age : 27
Join date : 2021-04-12


Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!]

Post by FFibonacci Tue May 04, 2021 12:17 am

@OmniRick wrote:Oh you're letting ToG carry your combat xp? Are you focusing on the scroll hunt right now?
Pretty much, yeah. It's usually the main activity I invest time into when I log in these days, and I only use ranged for scrolls. Rng has been a bit mean, though Crying or Very sad
RnG Mami wrote:good to see you back fib also good luck on your champions cape Very Happy
I appreciate that!! Really hoping for a break with a scroll soon, fingers crossed!


Last edited by FFibonacci on Tue May 04, 2021 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [85 Hitpoints/95 Combat!] - Page 16 YP5zkAJ

Posts : 293
Reputation : 22
Join date : 2019-09-19


Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum