God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Sat Nov 28, 2020 11:26 pm

Syllabic wrote:Well, you're internationally famous now, just like you always wanted. Where do we go from here? POGGIES!
Guess I just have to roll with it king I'm still gonna work this grind to the bone, as arduous as it is, but I still REALLY want that cape. Still hoping for that break
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Tue Dec 08, 2020 10:27 pm

We're at 650 now, folks!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Barrow22

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Barrow68
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Stinger Wed Dec 09, 2020 1:14 am

Ayy, nice gains! Hopefully you'll get the missing pieces soon.
What are the best items you've gotten from clue scrolls so far?
Stinger

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Wed Dec 09, 2020 10:40 am

Very nice! So close to finishing the coll log. What magic weapon do you use @FFibonacci?
Joe 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Dec 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Stinger wrote:Ayy, nice gains! Hopefully you'll get the missing pieces soon.
What are the best items you've gotten from clue scrolls so far?

Thanks!! It would be awesome to have it completed by the time I get the mimic.
I think this one was probably my best one out of the bunch that I recall:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Clue10

Joe 7 wrote:Very nice! So close to finishing the coll log. What magic weapon do you use @FFibonacci?
Thanks, dude!! I use Trident of the Swamp for most of the brothers and Toxic Blowpipe for Ahrim & the creatures in the crypt.
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:45 am

Since I've had some questions come up about it lately, I decided to upload a video of two consecutive Barrows runs for y'all to watch!! I didn't include commentary since it was a bit rushed, but I hope to include this within my Barrows guide on our forums when I can find time to update it! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/s_kRpOJjmN8
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:37 am

FFibonacci wrote:Since I've had some questions come up about it lately, I decided to upload a video of two consecutive Barrows runs for y'all to watch!! I didn't include commentary since it was a bit rushed, but I hope to include this within my Barrows guide on our forums when I can find time to update it! Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/s_kRpOJjmN8

Nice thanks for that, I did a couple runs after watching your vid and just got some bolt racks lol. Also liked, commented and subscribed Razz
Joe 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Dec 16, 2020 9:20 pm

Joe 7 wrote:
Nice thanks for that, I did a couple runs after watching your vid and just got some bolt racks lol. Also liked, commented and subscribed Razz
Thanks for that!! The majority of my uploads are Guitar Hero related, but I'll see about uploading OSRS content in the future, for sure!

SO. My luck is so stupid at this point, I can't comprehend it. I just received back-to-back chests of Barrows items I hadn't gotten yet. As of now, I only need Ahrim's robetop to complete the log, but it'd be nice to have it all done before the Mimic! Very Happy
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Barrow23

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Barrow24

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Barrow77

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Inkedb10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:05 pm

IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 699 CHESTS & 24 ELITES LATER, MUSIC CAPE ACHIEVED @ 94 COMBAT!!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Barrow25

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Mimic110

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Elite210

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Music_13

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Music_14
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Vigilantly Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Huuuuge gratz on the music cape! I've been eyeing one for once I finish my quest cape.
Vigilantly
Vigilantly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Dec 18, 2020 5:10 pm

And just like that you've got your outfit for the fashionscape event POGGIES! Gotta say as well, I've never been a big fan of the mining pet, but it's an excellent fit here. Glad you finally got it done Smile

What now? Gonna go back to working on the diary cape?

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:48 pm

Vigilantly wrote:Huuuuge gratz on the music cape! I've been eyeing one for once I finish my quest cape.

Thanks, dude!! If you can manage to get the mimic & a champion scroll asap, the rest isn't so bad! Best of luck on qpc for the time being!

Syllabic wrote:And just like that you've got your outfit for the fashionscape event POGGIES! Gotta say as well, I've never been a big fan of the mining pet, but it's an excellent fit here. Glad you finally got it done Smile

What now? Gonna go back to working on the diary cape?

I'm thinking about going for that, for sure! I think my 3 main priorities right now are smelting all the ores I have leftover from MLM for 85 smithing, fishing, and 77 Runecraft. I'm dreading that last one
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Sat Dec 19, 2020 10:19 am

FFibonacci wrote:IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 699 CHESTS & 24 ELITES LATER, MUSIC CAPE ACHIEVED @ 94 COMBAT!!!

Congrats!!! Huge bounce
Joe 7

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:45 pm

Joe 7 wrote:
FFibonacci wrote:IT'S FINALLY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 699 CHESTS & 24 ELITES LATER, MUSIC CAPE ACHIEVED @ 94 COMBAT!!!

Congrats!!! Huge bounce
Thanks, dude! That was an evil grind  Twisted Evil

Achieved 86 Fishing today! Also, I'm about 9k experience from 71 Runecraft (thank goodness for Tears of Guthix). So once I land that next level, with a bit of luck from spicy stews, I should be able to finish the elite Lumbridge & Draynor diary set! It will be my first set finished!  Looking forward to the near future!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Fishin15

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Rc9k10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:26 am

I completed my first elite diary today within Lumbridge & Draynor!!! Thank goodness for spicy stews!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Elite_11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Elite_10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:28 am

Two awesome achievements within the past two days from Barbarian fishing: 75 Agility & 87 Fishing!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Agilit11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Fishin16
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:07 am

I'm destined to become the new sandwich lady:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Beginn11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Beginn10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:25 am

As of late, I've been trying to grind a champion scroll from goblins to see how my luck goes (not so great). In addition, I've dedicated to completing every single clue I obtain from the grind. As of this post, I'm at 127 beginner & 71 easy clues, with a grand total of 281! Also, I hit 84 hitpoints off a goblin & just barely escaped level-95 combat!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Clues37

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 94cb10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Hitpoi10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:06 am

Two significant achievements today: 300 clues solved & hard Wilderness diary completed!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Clues42

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Wildyd11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 14 Wildyd10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Elysion Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Hey Fib, this is such an amazing thread you've got here!
Keep up all the good work, you've been getting amazing gains lately! Very Happy
Elysion
Elysion

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 25 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 25  Next