God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Syllabic Wed Aug 05, 2020 3:20 am

Champion scroll for our resident champion Wink Now you can unlock the music track, which means you need to prioritize the music cape over everything else! Peak fashionscape right there.

Well done on the fletching gains btw. Very nice progress.

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Tinnitus Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:21 am

That's some pretty sick RNG on the imp champion scroll. I remember you mentioning that in chat. Definitely gotta make that music cape one of your top priorities now! Also, pretty nice fletching gains, not gonna lie. I wish as was as motivated as you to train it -  I've got tens of thousands of maple logs in the bank that have been eyeballing me for months =p
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Aug 08, 2020 3:03 am

I'm definitely gonna have to consider that cape! Once I can get 75 slayer for gargoyles & hopefully get lucky from an elite clue, I'll definitely go for it!

In the meantime, I've hit two cool milestones: imbued Slayer helm & 95 Fletching!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Slayhe10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch20
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:47 pm

I've met two major milestones today:Rigour unlocked & 96 Fletching!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Rigour10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Rigour11
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch21
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:51 pm

You love to see it! Nice going on rigour. I've been dying to unlock it.... some day maybe. I'd say it's an extremely worthwhile investment, especially considering how cheap it is nowadays.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Aug 09, 2020 12:44 am

Rigour is a monstrous upgrade! One step closer to being PVM ready. My previous offer still stands, just fyi Smile

Well done on the imbued helm also. NMZ's a pain, but it's very much worth grinding out the points. Though I wish there was another way to imbue items. Feels kinda cheap having it in the game at all, if you ask me.

How long do you figure the remaining fletching is going to take?

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Aug 09, 2020 2:10 am

Tinnitus wrote:You love to see it! Nice going on rigour. I've been dying to unlock it.... some day maybe. I'd say it's an extremely worthwhile investment, especially considering how cheap it is nowadays.
Keep hitting those raids hard & hopefully you'll have it in the near future! It was about 45m back in May, and I got it for a bit above 29m. It's definitely dropped hard. Glad I've got it rather early on, though.

Syllabic wrote:Rigour is a monstrous upgrade! One step closer to being PVM ready. My previous offer still stands, just fyi Smile

Well done on the imbued helm also. NMZ's a pain, but it's very much worth grinding out the points. Though I wish there was another way to imbue items. Feels kinda cheap having it in the game at all, if you ask me.

How long do you figure the remaining fletching is going to take?
In the near future, I promise my friend  Very Happy Since most of my combat will be ranged anyways, it will be such a huge help to have it this early.
That NMZ grind took much, much longer than I anticipated. I still need more to imbue my salve amulet for diary, but the helm was absolutely worth the investment. Once I get closer to the 100 combat mark, I'll go back and get it, for sure.
I'm hoping to get 99 within the next week or two. I smashed out a stupid amount of experience today, but I don't see myself recreating this scenario 3 days in a row. This was monstrous: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:44 pm

Another two updates: I decided to knock out some music for the cape, and I went from 574 to 634/642!! Also, I've only got two fletching levels to go with 97 completed!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Music10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch22
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:53 pm

That's some insane music track progress, man. I'm at, uh... 512/642, lol. Lots of progress to be made! Looking forward to getting that finished once I knock out my quest cape, though Smile

Almost done Fletching! Get after it!

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:37 am

Syllabic wrote:That's some insane music track progress, man. I'm at, uh... 512/642, lol. Lots of progress to be made! Looking forward to getting that finished once I knock out my quest cape, though Smile

Almost done Fletching! Get after it!
I'm hitting the last few reqs hard after this 99. They'll all be pure rng (& a bit of leeching for cox) if I can manage them. I'm planning to grind Barrows for the elite clues & keeping fingers crossed for the Mimic & a Garg task @ 75 Slayer for the key. It'd be absolutely mad if I can get the cape before 100 combat.
In the mean time, this was a nice note to end on for the night:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch11
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:58 pm

WOOHOO, 98 FLETCHING!!! ONE MORE TO GO!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch23
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:26 pm

So this is a fun story!
Took an opportunity screenshot for the flex:

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 98flet13

Minutes later, I've got my telegrab ready, drop the untrim and BOOM! 99!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Fletch24

BUUUUUUT LIKE AN EXCITED IDIOT I CLICKED MY MINING CAPE AND TRIMMED IT LMAO
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Mining11

I don't deserve 90 magic. RIP, but hey! At least there's still a ghost placeholder in my bank as a reminder of my dummy brain Embarassed :
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Mining10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:30 pm

God dammit Fib.

Well, at least you're done Razz

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:22 pm

What's the next 99?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:18 am

Syllabic wrote:God dammit Fib.

Well, at least you're done Razz

OmniRick wrote:What's the next 99?

Thank goodness it's done and over with. I haven't a clue what the next 99 will be. Getting 99 Magic & Crafting together would be pretty neat, but that'd require a ton of money & time on the side I don't wanna spend just yet.

For now, I've got music cape under 100 combat on the mind. I'm gonna be grinding for the Mimic & Skotizo tracks through Konar until 75 and maybe some Barrows on the side if elite clue rng doesn't happen with Skotizo. I finally got my 2nd Jad kill to offer an expendable Fire Cape for two music tracks, as well!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 2ndjad10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Infern12
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:21 pm

RNG is absolute wack, y'all Shocked
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Valuab10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Dwarfl10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sun Aug 16, 2020 9:32 pm

Big grats on 99 fletching! Too funny lol, I also trimmed my HP cape accidentally. Twas a sad yet somehow funny mistake. I managed to chuckle about it for hours afterwards. Glad to know I'm not alone in that Smile

Music cape would be pretty sick under 100 cb! Don't think I've seen too many people around that cb level with one.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Big grats on 99 fletching! Too funny lol, I also trimmed my HP cape accidentally. Twas a sad yet somehow funny mistake. I managed to chuckle about it for hours afterwards. Glad to know I'm not alone in that Smile

Music cape would be pretty sick under 100 cb! Don't think I've seen too many people around that cb level with one.
I feel you, dude! Laughed it off whenever it happened, but still a bit of a shame since you don't see untrimmed versions of that cape, or hitpoints cape, often. Oh well!

Finally hit 1850 total today!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 71slay12
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Slayer11
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Aug 27, 2020 6:23 pm

My apologies for the lack of posts lately, y'all! I hadn't been able to play as frequently lately due to IRL circumstances, but I still intend to knock out this slayer grind as much as possible! Consequently, I wrote a guide for the cc if anybody would like to check it out & give it some criticism: the quickest routes for boosting slayer points
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Aug 29, 2020 12:45 am

Very excited about this one: 91 Magic!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Magic911

Also, I've managed to finally get a dark totem & killed Skotizo on my first try! Sadly no elite clue, but now I've only got 4 songs left to unlock!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Skotiz10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 Darkly10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 11 4music10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 25  Next