God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Fri Jan 31, 2020 6:34 pm

Legends' Quest is complete!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree253
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:29 am

Also, I meant to make this post when I had found out, but thank you to everybody who supported the promotion to one banana! This was quite a shock to me when I logged in within the past week. Y'all are the absolute best!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree269
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:45 am

Good stuff lad c:
Catnaros
Catnaros

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 ZL9RG

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:40 am

Best milestone to date: 85 Mining is finally accomplished!!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree286
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:46 pm

One inventory after 85, and the canvas bar is STILL black. This'll be a long road
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree291
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Congratulations on 85 Mining, getting to Runite is a huge achievement Very Happy bounce

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:13 pm

Purple Dude wrote:Congratulations on 85 Mining, getting to Runite is a huge achievement Very Happy bounce
Thanks, dude! Mining was one of my most hated skills back in the 00's, but Motherlode Mine is an absolute blessing haha. I've already gone back and made a good deal of progress towards 86:
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree292
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:33 am

Second 85 incoming!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 2020-010
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by PugTart Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:13 am

congrats! Smile
PugTart
PugTart

hp

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:47 am

Gz booooooooooooooi Very Happy
Catnaros
Catnaros

Back to top Go down

Post by elemntsk8ter Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:57 am

Wait.. can ardougne teleport take you to that spot in the bank instead of the market?! That's a toggle? What is this magic?!

Solid gains so far, and I really like the initial post the way it's laid out to show your more long term goals with the thread as progression!
elemntsk8ter
elemntsk8ter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:24 am

PugTart wrote:congrats! Smile
Catnaros wrote:Gz booooooooooooooi Very Happy
Thanks, dudes! It's been a really productive week with some awesome milestones hit. It only gets better from here!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:43 am

Level-86 Mining!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Mining10

Roving Elves, Mourning's End Part I & II completed consecutively!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Questr10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Questm11
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Questm10

Ardougne Hard Diary completed afterwards!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree321
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree320
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:58 am

elemntsk8ter wrote:Wait.. can ardougne teleport take you to that spot in the bank instead of the market?! That's a toggle? What is this magic?!

Solid gains so far, and I really like the initial post the way it's laid out to show your more long term goals with the thread as progression!
I was using Stun on Guard>High Alch>Ardougne Teleport since it was better than stun-alching once you get used to timing the ticks. I ran out of souls and decided to alch a few times at the bank afterwards to get the level lol.

Thanks for the feedback on the thread! Very Happy I update it regularly in real time on the initial post, and I want to add more to it soon to accommodate future goals in a similar format since there are so many potential ones now! Being accountable of progress has really helped with motivation, and it's more regular than their hiscores at the moment lol
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Wed Feb 19, 2020 8:22 am

Seeing your progress is giving me motivation to go quest :p
Catnaros
Catnaros

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:08 am

Fib! You consistently continue to impress me! I always look forward to seeing your updates here, especially since they're convincing Cat to quest now Surprised

Keep up the good work! One of these day's you'll probably pass me, at the rate you're going.

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Catnaros wrote:Seeing your progress is giving me motivation to go quest :p

Syllabic wrote:Fib! You consistently continue to impress me! I always look forward to seeing your updates here, especially since they're convincing Cat to quest now Surprised

Keep up the good work! One of these day's you'll probably pass me, at the rate you're going.

Lmao y'all are too kind! Tbh I really do enjoy doing quests once I get into that mode, but most of the time I forget that and try to come up with excuses to keep mining or something instead haha. Regardless, it will definitely be something ultimately worth getting out of the way soon, and trust me when I say I'll be going hard on whatever melee stats I need for the achievement cape. It's next Laughing
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:30 pm

I might grind this out until the next level-up before another quest. This was a great sight!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree322
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Feb 23, 2020 12:04 am

Got em! 87 mining!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 2 Scree325
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:11 am

I don't know how the heck you managed to get such a boring skill to Lvl 87 in what seems like a short amount of time, but kudos Razz

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 25 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next