God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Tinnitus Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:47 pm

Belated grats on 99 cooking! Don't feel bad if you actually get your first cape trimmed... I kept my HP cape trimmed for no more than a week or so before I accidentally trimmed it, lol. Awesome gains as well - 90 magic is a nice level to have, there are some awesome niche high level teleports/spells that I find always useful.
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:04 pm

Tinnitus wrote:Belated grats on 99 cooking! Don't feel bad if you actually get your first cape trimmed... I kept my HP cape trimmed for no more than a week or so before I accidentally trimmed it, lol. Awesome gains as well - 90 magic is a nice level to have, there are some awesome niche high level teleports/spells that I find always useful.
Thanks, man! I just like the aesthetic of it mostly lol. I'm glad to have that milestone out of the way, but I've still got a bit of way to go until 94! I'll keep hitting it hard, though
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 18, 2020 12:12 am

AAAAND there's 68 Runecraft, 69 Strength, & 85 Fishing!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Runecr10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Streng11
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fishin14
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:14 am

Looking good Fib FeelsOkayMan Gonna have to keep Runecrafting myself if I wanna keep pace with you. Nice progress on the fishing grind too. You got a specific goal level, or is it just kinda... something to do? A lot of the gathering skills end up filling that role for me tbh. Nice to have something to fall back on when you're feeling unmotivated in other areas.

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:25 pm

Syllabic wrote:Looking good Fib FeelsOkayMan Gonna have to keep Runecrafting myself if I wanna keep pace with you. Nice progress on the fishing grind too. You got a specific goal level, or is it just kinda... something to do? A lot of the gathering skills end up filling that role for me tbh. Nice to have something to fall back on when you're feeling unmotivated in other areas.
That's kind of where I'm at right now. I've been tossing around the idea of maybe getting 99 fletching, though!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 18, 2020 10:53 pm

Speaking of which, here's two levels closer to 99!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fletch12
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fletch13
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by occeann Sun Jul 19, 2020 4:59 pm

good luck with the grind!!!!!
occeann
occeann

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:48 am

LLil Dickyy wrote:good luck with the grind!!!!!
Thanks a lot, dude! I got quite a bit done today! Did about 20 barrows runs, finally got an herb sack on my 100th task, then bought bones and got 80 Prayer!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 275bar11

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 100sla10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Herbsa10

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Prayer14
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Prayer11
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Prayer12
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Prayer13
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Prayer10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:36 pm

89 FLETCHING!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fletch14
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:35 am

A few noteworthy updates from the past 48 hours: 300 total Barrows runs, 83 Ranged, and 84-85 Firemaking!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Barrow11
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Ranged10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Firema11
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Firema12
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 25, 2020 2:39 am

Good to see those total levels still coming in quick! Gonna be base 80s before you know it. Missed that Barrows milestone before as well; nicely done. What's next?

Glad I only took a week off. Any longer and you'd be poised to pass me before I get back Smile

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:21 am

Syllabic wrote:Good to see those total levels still coming in quick! Gonna be base 80s before you know it. Missed that Barrows milestone before as well; nicely done. What's next?

Glad I only took a week off. Any longer and you'd be poised to pass me before I get back Smile

I was wondering why I hadn't seen you in a while, man! Hope to see you back again very soon! I had just gotten that Barrows KC only minutes ago, so your timing was actually spot on haha.

Tbh, I'm a bit conflicted whether I want to keep my combat level as low as possible and accomplish some cool things out of that, like the achievement diaries or the Inferno; however, I feel like there's quite a bit of content that I've been missing out on because of my stubbornness for that goal. As cool as either of those would be to achieve at a spot lower than normal, those are both very far off goals. I'm still proud as hell about my QPC accomplishment, but I've gotten to 92 since then, and I don't want to burn out too early by restricting myself. Small example: I really, REALLY want to obtain the elite void set. I've already got the points saved up at PC for it, and the only thing holding me back is a Zulrah kill and 100 combat for a veteran PC game. If I continue my current game plan, then it would be a significant period of time before I hit 100 combat.

I'm still thinking it all through, but it might be about time to really start grinding out PvM in the game. It would help so much with obtaining money for noncombat skills, and I really want to experience more of what OSRS has to offer. This game has done wonders keeping me occupied for the past ten months since coming back, and I'd hate to not take advantage of it completely while it's still fresh. I'll make certain to keep you and everybody else updated in the meantime, though. The CC has made a huge impact on me from day 1, and I couldn't imagine future 'scaping without everybody else involved. Cheers, bruv!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:32 pm

Whoops, my bad! Still getting used to using the forums on mobile.

I didn't really realize how determined you were to make these low combat level achievements happen. As far as I'm concerned, diary cape and inferno completion are pretty major in their own right. I don't think anyone would think less of you for wanting to, ya know, enjoy the game in the meantime, haha. Funding your skilling grinds is important to be sure, but there's a lot to be said for the social aspect of group PvM as well. It's the main reason I enjoy stuff like Corp, or GWD. It's an excuse to spend time with good friends before it's a moneymaker. The social aspect of RS is what keeps me coming back, and I don't think I'd still be playing today (at least not to the degree that I do) without it.

I can't make your decision for you, but as always, you need to value your own enjoyment above all else. If sticking to the goals you've set is what keeps things interesting, then I say do it. But if you really feel like you're missing out by adhering to them so strictly, well, maybe they're worth reevaluating a bit Smile

P.S. And if you do decide you're finally willing to break your streak, lemme know. I'd be happy to earn some gp with you sometime.

P.P.S. Nice fletching gains. A man after my own heart!

Last edited by Syllabic on Sat Jul 25, 2020 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Jul 25, 2020 6:23 pm

I wish I had that much motivation to do barrows like you do, lol. I really want to get a guthan's plate to complete the set, but I just don't enjoy grinding barrows out anymore like I used to. Guess I'll be sticking to doing a few runs whenever a barrows event for the clan is going on =p.

You've already accomplished a lot on your account given your cb level. I honestly don't know too many people in game with a sub 100 cb QPC (I know you got it even lower than that!). Whatever you decide to do, if you start to get tired/bored of a certain grind, definitely change it up. I'm going for base 90s atm, but still am constantly changing around the skills I'm working on to keep myself interested.

Btw, if you do decide to raise your combat, it will not take anyway any of the achievements you got at a lower level before. They will always be here Very Happy
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 25, 2020 10:49 pm

Some more beautiful gains i see well done some very nice progress is defo coming along dude proud of you keep it coming your stats are looking really good now if you can all yoir stats to base 80s that the big midpoint to 99!
COCOMARBELLA

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:37 am

Thank you all for the support, as usual!! In the meantime, I may continue to keep this skill up for a little while. Just hit 92 today!!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fletch17
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:36 pm

woah! great achievement 92 fletching! Very Happy so close to that 99 fletching! and skullcap!
COCOMARBELLA

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:53 pm

INOXXENTRISA wrote:woah! great achievement 92 fletching! Very Happy so close to that 99 fletching! and skullcap!
Thanks, Inox!! Have another Very Happy

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fletch18
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:58 pm

And there's 94 Fletching!! 5 to go!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Fletch19
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:08 am

I honestly cannot believed this just happened: I randomly killed a couple of imps on my way to Nightmare Zone and I got an Imp champion scroll lmfaooooo
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 10 Champs10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 25  Next