God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Syllabic Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:54 am

Great job Fib! Were you sweating a bit while trying to keep your cape untrimmed? Because I definitely would be, haha.

What's the plan now?

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Avallan Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:30 am

Huge grats on 99 cooking Fib, you powered through that super fast!
Avallan
Avallan

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Thu Jul 02, 2020 7:21 am

Fibs what are you going to work on next ? Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:57 pm

Syllabic wrote:Great job Fib! Were you sweating a bit while trying to keep your cape untrimmed? Because I definitely would be, haha.

What's the plan now?
Megnificent wrote:Huge grats on 99 cooking Fib, you powered through that super fast!
INOXXENTRISA wrote:Fibs what are you going to work on next ? Smile
Thanks for y'alls support!!
I don't have anything set in stone besides diary reqs, but in the near future, I'd like to get another fire cape soon so I can start getting more familiar with the mechanics of the Inferno. It looks tough as hell, but the earlier I get comfortable with some of it, the better. In the meantime, I'll probably end up knocking out some fishing Smile
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 04, 2020 3:59 am

oooooo good luck on the inferno when you do tackle it I am nowhere near as ready haha. I need to actually get myself a fire cape too that's one thing I haven't done yet but im gonna wait til im max combat. Also get some nice fishing gains its so worth it! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Jul 05, 2020 10:29 pm

INOXXENTRISA wrote:oooooo good luck on the inferno when you do tackle it I am nowhere near as ready haha. I need to actually get myself a fire cape too that's one thing I haven't done yet but im gonna wait til im max combat. Also get some nice fishing gains its so worth it! Very Happy
The gains will be worth it, my friend!
82 Fishing!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Fishin11
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sun Jul 05, 2020 11:01 pm

wooo! well done man! Very Happy thats legit awesome not long to go before you hit 90 fishing!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Jul 06, 2020 10:28 pm

INOXXENTRISA wrote:wooo! well done man! Very Happy thats legit awesome not long to go before you hit 90 fishing!
I really hope so! I'm not so crazy about fishing, but it would be nice to get some of the 80s levels knocked out while I've got the chance
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:35 pm

defo go for it its also a nice afk moneymaker when your working on an alt or have a few shows to catch up on! Smile
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Fri Jul 10, 2020 10:54 pm

Magnificent progress over the last two days!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Agilit10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Fishin12
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Streng10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Fletch10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Fri Jul 10, 2020 11:02 pm

Looking good Fib! Some very solid fishing gains, especially considering you're not 3-ticking! Racking up those strength levels too Razz Are you working toward unlocking the Prif agility course? I'm only 71 at the moment, so I've yet to try, but I hear it's pretty nice. Supposedly super chill, and the crystal shards seem like a nice bonus provided you're not worried about marks of grace.

Gotta say though, seeing you fletching darts is causing me physical pain. Did like half a level as I was going for 99 and felt like my hands were gonna fall off!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Cattom 25 Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:29 am

Loving the progress updates on her Fibonacci! Looking forward to watching your account grow even more, congrats on your most recent 99 Cooking, and 86 Fletching! Pepo Heart
Cattom 25
Cattom 25

Dragon Impling

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:53 am

Hi Fib

You’ve made some amazing progress well done and congrats on the gains! Really proud of you fib you’ve come so far!
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat Jul 11, 2020 3:45 pm

For the record, y'all are so awesome Very Happy
Syllabic wrote:Looking good Fib! Some very solid fishing gains, especially considering you're not 3-ticking! Racking up those strength levels too Razz Are you working toward unlocking the Prif agility course? I'm only 71 at the moment, so I've yet to try, but I hear it's pretty nice. Supposedly super chill, and the crystal shards seem like a nice bonus provided you're not worried about marks of grace.

Gotta say though, seeing you fletching darts is causing me physical pain. Did like half  a level as I was going for 99 and felt like my hands were gonna fall off!
I've got an alt acc that smiths cannonballs & then dart tips when it makes enough profit. I'll usually only do about 10-15k at a time & use the bowstrings I pick up from diaries. Prif is really nice. I used summer pies to give it a shot when I was 71 or 72 just to try it, and it's pretty great. Definitely recommend trying it out.

Cattom 25 wrote:Loving the progress updates on her Fibonacci! Looking forward to watching your account grow even more, congrats on your most recent 99 Cooking, and 86 Fletching! Pepo Heart
Thanks much, dude!! I love that you're continuing to make vids & sharing them with us. Keep on keeping on, my friend!!

INOXXENTRISA wrote:Hi Fib

You’ve made some amazing progress well done and congrats on the gains! Really proud of you fib you’ve come so far!
Your encouragement really goes a long way! Thanks for taking the time to check in on here lately. Every little bit counts!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by COCOMARBELLA Sat Jul 11, 2020 4:02 pm

Aww your welcome Fib Very Happy your progression motivates me to work harder and I am happy that my encouraging words can help you in any ay! Very Happy
COCOMARBELLA

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:27 pm

Woohoo!! 85 Crafting!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Crafti12
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Crafti13
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:42 pm

In awe of the sheer gains this lad is making POGGIES!

You mentioned you were thinking of camping amethyst and making arrowtips. Is that good xp/chill? I've never tried it before, but it sounds like an interesting idea.

Prif is really nice. I used summer pies to give it a shot when I was 71 or 72 just to try it, and it's pretty great. Definitely recommend trying it out.

I'm might end up trying to boost a few levels just to give it a shot. Shards would be nice wherever I can get them, since I'm trying to get 1k for my blade of saeldor that I really should have sold before it crashed Razz

Keep it up dude. Always nice to see you updating this thread.

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Jul 12, 2020 3:51 pm

Syllabic wrote:In awe of the sheer gains this lad is making POGGIES!

You mentioned you were thinking of camping amethyst and making arrowtips. Is that good xp/chill? I've never tried it before, but it sounds like an interesting idea.

Prif is really nice. I used summer pies to give it a shot when I was 71 or 72 just to try it, and it's pretty great. Definitely recommend trying it out.

I'm might end up trying to boost a few levels just to give it a shot. Shards would be nice wherever I can get them, since I'm trying to get 1k for my blade of saeldor that I really should have sold before it crashed Razz

Keep it up dude. Always nice to see you updating this thread.
Thanks much for the support, as always!

Experience-wise, it's not so great (I've heard like 20-30k per hour, I think), but it's pretty easy to afk and make some pretty decent money for little effort. Super helpful to have expert mining gloves and/or Varrock plate 4 for it. Plus it would be nice to have a nice stack of amethyst tips to fletch & sell. You'll get a lot more profit from selling just the ores, but grabbing whatever bit of easy fletching experience I can is always nice.

It's a great course for when marks of grace start getting tedious. The number of shards per hour feel a bit low, but I don't know how its rate compares to other methods of getting them. Great experience, though!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:42 pm

The 3rd 90 shall be magic!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Magic910
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Jul 15, 2020 1:30 am

Snagged three awesome levels with 76 Hunter, 83 Smithing, & 84 Fishing!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Hunter10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Smithi10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 9 Fishin13
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 25 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 17 ... 25  Next