God Baws / Gmzy
Repo man91
vit
SwekSpek
FFibonacci
58 posters

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next

Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by FFibonacci Wed May 06, 2020 8:52 pm

Finally, Superior mining gloves!!! 60 minerals to the expert pair!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Superi10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Empty Re: Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread]

Post by Syllabic Wed May 06, 2020 11:01 pm

I had honestly completely forgotten that there were different grades of mining gloves. Do people even use them in Old School? Far as I can tell they're mostly a fashion/prestige thing these days.

Good work though Wink

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu May 07, 2020 7:49 pm

Syllabic wrote:I had honestly completely forgotten that there were different grades of mining gloves. Do people even use them in Old School? Far as I can tell they're mostly a fashion/prestige thing these days.

Good work though Wink
Tbh, they are mostly for bragging rights and cosmetics unless you want to mine amethyst a bit more efficiently. I wouldn't recommend mining for minerals to anybody unless they don't mind power-mining & plan on mining amethyst frequently. It pairs best with the elite Varrock plate, but the herblore for that one is affraid Optimistically, I can get around 20 minerals an hour if I manage to mine it at 75k per hour, which requires being able to drop 1 or 2 ores within the same tick before the next rock. They pop up out at about 1/100 rocks, so it can get VERY tedious if you hit a bad dry streak, and I have hit that kind of luck more times than I care to admit Embarassed
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by TGOD1991 Fri May 08, 2020 11:39 am

Gratz. Gratz!
TGOD1991
TGOD1991

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun May 10, 2020 1:26 am

TGOD1991 wrote:Gratz. Gratz!
Thanks a lot, dude!! Cheers

We're sitting at 96 Mining now!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 96mini12
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue May 12, 2020 11:14 pm

80 Crafting!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 80craf12
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun May 17, 2020 7:49 pm

This is the best day! 10 million mining experience achieved & expert mining gloves finally obtained!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Expert10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 10mmin10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon May 18, 2020 12:58 am

Two awesome 80s gotten back-to-back today: 81 Crafting & 88 Magic!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Crafti10
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Magic810
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu May 21, 2020 12:37 am

70 Attack!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Attack10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrlock Sat May 23, 2020 10:31 pm

Very nice gains Ldc! How long do those mining gloves take? I didn't even know they existed until I read your thread lol.
Warrlock
Warrlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sun May 24, 2020 6:44 pm

Warrlock wrote:Very nice gains Ldc! How long do those mining gloves take? I didn't even know they existed until I read your thread lol.
Thanks, dude! As far as the gloves go, it can take quite a while depending on how nice RNG decides to be. With the Varrock plate and near perfect power-mining of iron ores, you can expect about 20 minerals per hour optimistically. Ideally, it can take 12 straight hours to get 240 minerals from start to finish, but that's assuming you're near tick perfect and luck is on your side. It felt much, much longer than that to me. I don't recommend it unless you plan on afk mining amethyst or want bragging rights lol
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrlock Mon May 25, 2020 8:24 pm

Ldcfibonacci wrote:
Warrlock wrote:Very nice gains Ldc! How long do those mining gloves take? I didn't even know they existed until I read your thread lol.
Thanks, dude! As far as the gloves go, it can take quite a while depending on how nice RNG decides to be. With the Varrock plate and near perfect power-mining of iron ores, you can expect about 20 minerals per hour optimistically. Ideally, it can take 12 straight hours to get 240 minerals from start to finish, but that's assuming you're near tick perfect and luck is on your side. It felt much, much longer than that to me. I don't recommend it unless you plan on afk mining amethyst or want bragging rights lol

Genuinely appreciate this information! I do plan on afk mining amethyst when I get to 92, looks like a grind worth doing then. Thank you and congrats again on getting that knocked out!
Warrlock
Warrlock

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon May 25, 2020 9:42 pm

Warrlock wrote:
Genuinely appreciate this information! I do plan on afk mining amethyst when I get to 92, looks like a grind worth doing then. Thank you and congrats again on getting that knocked out!
For sure, dude! It'll make for a nice break from pet hunting once in a while. Best of luck!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed May 27, 2020 12:09 am

I've made substantial progress over the last couple of days & can't wait for the next level! Should have it within the next day or two  Very Happy
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 97xp10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Wed May 27, 2020 12:31 am

You're getting so close! How many hours would you say you do each day?

I've kind of given up on Mining for the time being. More important for me to get the Quest Cape and round my other stats out, I think. Perhaps I'll sit myself down at MLM and grind out 80/90 in the future. Gonna be one of my last 99s no matter what though, I think Laughing

Keep it up!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu May 28, 2020 6:55 pm

Syllabic wrote:You're getting so close! How many hours would you say you do each day?

I've kind of given up on Mining for the time being. More important for me to get the Quest Cape and round my other stats out, I think. Perhaps I'll sit myself down at MLM and grind out 80/90 in the future. Gonna be one of my last 99s no matter what though, I think Laughing

Keep it up!
Thanks, man! Quest cape is so much more of a useful accomplishment to get imo. My days spent on mining are extremely inconsistent to be honest. Some days I'd probably do as little as 50-75k xp; others I go all out and get 100-200k. Once you get really close to the next level, being 100k xp away while within the 90s threshold is much more motivating to try and achieve 100k within the 70s & 80s levels, for sure. Always do just a little at a time and not all at once, or you'll get burnt out very quick
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu May 28, 2020 7:13 pm

97 MINING!! TWO MORE TO GO!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 97mini10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Sat May 30, 2020 9:08 pm

2M XP TO GO!!!
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 11mini16
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Jun 03, 2020 3:46 pm

Apologies for not having posted lately, but here's some of the overall progress towards 99 mining so far!

Current mining experience (1.6M until 99)
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Fuck_i10

Ores & gems accumulated from MLM
Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Ores10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:08 pm

Had to earn my quest cape back again, and I did it!! After 6 excruciating tries, this boss is really difficult at 90 combat! Back to mining!

Fib's Milestones & End Goals [New Reply Concerning This Thread] - Page 6 Sins10
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 25 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next