Vivityrn Intro

+2
DabbingBrb
Vivityrn
6 posters

Go down

Vivityrn Intro Empty Vivityrn Intro

Post by Vivityrn Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:55 am

Hey guys,. my name is Logan and I've been playing Runescape off and on since release. I live in the middle of no where Iowa in the United States, surrounded by corn and nothing to do I've constantly gotten on my computer to kill time. I'm 26 years old, kitchen manager in my town and well I just try to relax and play games when I'm not working. I've always been big into playing MMORGPS, played a lot of World of Warcraft and other MMO's but when I saw Old School RuneScape was out I had to come back. I did some research online and this clan chat looked really cool and helpful so I joined in the cc. Been slacking on the intro on the forums but the more I spent in the clan the more I wanted to become a bigger part of the community. Thank you for letting me hang out and ask my noobie questions. My in-game name is Vivityrn, I mainly focus on skilling but recently I've been doing combat related skills so I can one day join some of you on raids. Thanks again, cheers!
Vivityrn
Vivityrn

Back to top Go down

Vivityrn Intro Empty Re: Vivityrn Intro

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:25 am

Welcome Logan! Makes me glad to see that you've enjoyed your time in the cc so much that you wanted to officially join us! I also have played many mmorpgs as they are my favorite type of game, but ever since joining this clan I've stuck to mainly Runescape.
One of the events we host in this clan is a skill of the week competition, where people vote on which skill they would like and then you have a week to try and earn as much exp as possible. Seeing as how you like skilling, would this be something you're interested in? Either way, glad to meet you and hope you continue to enjoy your time with us!

Vivityrn Intro Dabna10

Vivityrn Intro Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Vivityrn Intro NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivityrn Tue Dec 10, 2019 10:29 am

Absolutely! I saw the Runecrafting skilling thing going on but I've been heavily focused on Farming. But definitely, would love to take part!
Vivityrn
Vivityrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:26 pm

Heya Logan, glad to see you sign up! Hopefully we've been doing an adequate job of keeping you entertained Laughing

Not the biggest MMORPG fan myself, but I do find the genre appealing on the whole. The community aspect is a lot of fun. Just never seemed to have enough spare cash to get into them when I was younger. I suppose I don't really have the spare cash these days, either Razz

Not sure if you've made it to any of Pidalu's PvM events lately, but they're good fun, and a good introduction if you're looking to get into some higher level stuff without risking death (still some risk, of course). You can vote for the next event, and for Skill of the Week, on the clan Discord server: https://discord.gg/osrsadvice

You can also get a Smiley rank in the CC by posting your in-game name in this thread, if you like: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

Skill of the Week can be entered by posting your in-game name in this thread: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4060-skill-of-the-week

Aaand finally, if you're feeling festive, you can enter the Secret Santa even by posting here: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t4144-secret-santa-2019-sign-up-by-posting-your-ign-here

Hope you continue to enjoy your time here. Happy Holidays, as well Smile

Vivityrn Intro NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Tue Dec 10, 2019 2:26 pm

Hiya Vivi! I've seen you around in chat already. Welcome to the clan.

I have been playing this game on and off for quite a long time as well. Slightly before the runescape 2 version of the game came out. It's weird how this game keeps pulling us in, isn't it?

I hope you have fun playing and chatting with us, we're always happy to answer questions and help anybody out. See you in game!
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivityrn Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:08 pm

Thank you for the info and warm welcome guys, you're the best Very Happy
Vivityrn
Vivityrn

Back to top Go down

Post by Catnaros Tue Dec 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Welcome to the clan buddy c: Nebraska's corn is better btw