Hey there

5 posters

Go down

Hey there Empty Hey there

Post by Attas seed Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:09 am

Hi everyone!

Been playing RS for a number of years, with a few breaks here and there.
It's a little boring playing with no interaction so thought a clan chat would be the ideal place to put myself.

Currently doing a uni course part time, full time work and kids so I enjoy the time I do get to play  Laughing.

Look forward to getting to know people.
Attas seed

Back to top Go down

Hey there Empty Re: Hey there

Post by Asteroix Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:18 am

Hey Attas, welcome to the clan, good to have you Smile like yourself I enjoy the social side of the game too, I not long ago joined this clan for the same reason and it’s definitely one of my best decisions! Look forward to seeing you in-game Smile
Asteroix
Asteroix

Back to top Go down

Post by Elic Godfree Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:48 pm

Welcome to the clan! Hope you do enjoy the time you get to spend with us all. Part time uni course and full time work along with kids. Sounds like you do keep yourself pretty busy at all times. Smile I can understand the social aspect of the community for sure. It's the same reason why I joined here as well.
Elic Godfree
Elic Godfree

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Nov 26, 2019 7:53 am

Welcome to the clan!! Runescape is a really great way to unwind after a long day and step into a fantasy world. I'm glad you found our chat to keep you company Smile We also have a very active Discord if you'd like to check that out! On days that I can't play RS I like to look at Discord to stay in touch. The people in this clan are really funny and wonderful!

https://discord.gg/CGkm5r
bokeh_dot

Hey there YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Attas seed Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:21 pm

Thank you, and I'll be sure to join the discord!
Attas seed

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisrithe Tue Nov 26, 2019 3:33 pm

this clan is definitely helpful as a cure to boredom! I started playing osrs little over a year ago and it was not like I remembered it as a kid. People used to chat all day and hang out everywhere, and you made a bunch of friends.

Now nobody talks and it got really boring very quickly. Luckily I found these guys pretty early on, otherwise I would have quit playing the game probably.

Welcome ! hope you enjoy the times you can find to log in.
Gisrithe
Gisrithe

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum