Syllabic
Penny
CajnSpice
10 posters

Go down

CajnSpice Empty CajnSpice

Post by CajnSpice Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:10 am

CajnSpice here.
I started Rs back in 2005, and when the split occurred, I continued in RS3 (Caj n Spice)
I still play there, and love it, but wanted to see why so many people have stayed in OSRS.
So, here I am.
I'm doing iron woman this time round, so having fun with that too.
Just wanted to say thanks also for the clan event, where I won a bond, fully enjoying membership!

Anyway, still very noobish with only about 4 days playing time, according to Hank!
Thanks for all being so friendly!
Caj
CajnSpice
CajnSpice

Back to top Go down

CajnSpice Empty Re: CajnSpice

Post by Penny Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:19 am

Heya Cajn, welcome to the clan and offsite Smile Ironman is a really fun game mode in OSRS and if you need any help or advice feel free to ask, there are plenty of ironmen in the chat. Hope the experience gets you to stick around as the OSRS community can be really great Smile
Penny
Penny

CajnSpice IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:26 am

Hey Cajn! Seen ya around. Glad you decided to sign up.

Cool to find a clannie that still plays RS3. Doesn't seem to be all that common, from what I can tell. I don't play anymore, but I have something of a soft spot for it. Regardless, we're happy you decided to give Old School a try as well. Hopefully you find it just as engaging. Don't worry about feeling noobish. I still do too Smile. As Mowp says, there are many Irons that hang out in the CC. Feel free to ask as many questions as needed.

Good to hear that you were able to win a bond, as well. We've got some extremely generous people around these parts.

You can post your RSN in this thread to get your in-game Smiley Rank: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3741-looking-for-a-smiley

And, if you like, you can join our Discord server by following this invite: https://discord.gg/kmQchTw

Looking forward to seeing more of you! Hope you continue to enjoy RS3, as well cat

CajnSpice NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:38 am

Ayyy, gz on the bond and welcome to the cc, cajnspice!!!
Leaf
Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Coalgirls Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:47 am

Welcome to the Offsite CajnSpice! Happy to have you in the CC & congratulations on the Bond!
Coalgirls
Coalgirls

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Tue Oct 29, 2019 3:24 am

Great to see you on the offsite! I didn't realise you still played rs3, I haven't played for a few months now and finding it very hard to ever go back now I'm super involved in osrs lol

Congrats on winning the bond, our clan events are pretty awesome Very Happy
Avallan
Avallan

CajnSpice YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Oct 29, 2019 10:56 am

Good to see you've made an intro post after seeing you for a bit in the CC, glad you've decided to join us officially! Very Happy

Looking forward to seeing you around a lot more often now, if you ever need anything, don't hesitate to PM Smile
This Land
This Land

CajnSpice YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Tue Oct 29, 2019 12:12 pm

Welcome Cajn! My pm's are always open if you ever need anything. Enjoy your time here Smile
Bing

CajnSpice NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:14 pm

Welcome my man, always good to see an active member in the cc officially take the leap and join the clan! Don't worry about being a new player, we all started there-and some of us are still there! You picked the best clan to help you out and get you comfortable with the game again.
See you around the clanchat Very Happy

CajnSpice Dabna10

CajnSpice Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

CajnSpice NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Welcome! I've seen you in the clan chat some the past few days, it's been nice having you around. I think you'll love how friendly and helpful this clan is, especially for people new to membership. I'm still relatively new to membership myself and I've loved OSRS Advice!

Looking forward to seeing you around more Smile
bokeh_dot

CajnSpice YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum