New Here Hello! :D

5 posters

Go down

New Here Hello! :D Empty New Here Hello! :D

Post by Voted Maybe Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:10 pm

Hello Everyone!

New member here, just returning to oldschool runescape as of roughly 3 days ago. here to stay!

My name is Damien, im from Sweden and im 27 years old, Nice to meet you all here, and hopefully ingame aswell!

I'm a former English teacher, and currently work as a translator, roughly for about 3 years now, if anyone needs translation, i'm your man!
Known languages: Swedish, Polish, English.. (Duh). Wanting to learn japanese as i watch too much anime and it would just be beneficial if i ever want to go to japan and or just bingewatch anime without having to really look while playing oldschool or if im doing work related stuff.

Hobbies?... Well i do go to the gym everyday at 11-AM. and i stay there until roughly 12:30, little known information about me, roughly 7 years ago i was in really bad shape so i started going to the gym slowly and walked here and there, i was roughly 165KG's and for those of you who use pounds. (I Gotchu fam (363.762733 pounds)) Gotta love google, huh.. Razz anyhow, present date, im now down to 110KG's.. which again is.. Google, show thineself. (242.508488 pounds)

So, for anyone out there, that wants to go down in weight or is overweight just as i was, just stick to your planning and you'll start noticing changes! Keep it up! Very Happy

Anyhow i think i've rambled enough for now, hopefully you'll get to know me a bit more when we're ingame and just chill and talk and have fun!

Thanks for reading, Damien, Out.
Voted Maybe

Back to top Go down

New Here Hello! :D Empty Re: New Here Hello! :D

Post by Bing Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:22 pm

Siema! Great intro.

Absolutely fantastic job on the weight loss mate, well done. That's really something to be proud of. I wish you the best of luck in your future fitness goals (and rs goals Laughing )

Check out the clan Discord as well if you haven't yet: https://discord.gg/d7bPnPa
Bing

New Here Hello! :D NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Oct 24, 2019 2:42 pm

Hey Damien! Thanks for the intro. Welcome to the off-site, and welcome back to the game.

Sounds like you're something of a polyglot. I have huge respect for that as someone that doesn't have much of an ear for languages (aside from English :lol). I'd love to learn another language some day. Perhaps French. That'd be useful, living in Canada and all.

I also have huge respect for your weight loss journey! My physical fitness/weight is also something I've struggled with in the past, although at the opposite end of the spectrum. Good on you for shedding those lbs, and keeping them off! That's great motivation for me to continue what I'm doing Smile

Make sure you check out the Monthly Lotto if you like winning free stuff. And probably if you don't like winning free stuff, too: https://www.osrsadvice.com/t3958-monthly-clan-lotto-1m-goodybag-october

*Just got done meeting you in-game, too! cat

New Here Hello! :D NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:31 pm

Welcome to the clan Damien, great intro! Awesome work on the weight loss, I'm currently also trying to lose a few kg's myself although I'll probably pile it all back on over xmas lol

Looking forward to catching you in game or in cc Smile
Avallan
Avallan

New Here Hello! :D YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:31 pm

Good stuff mate, welcome aboard
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: