Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed...

+3
Syllabic
Avallan
bokeh_dot
7 posters

Go down

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... Empty Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed...

Post by bokeh_dot Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:53 pm

I have been a member of this clan for a little over a month now and I wanted to say "thank you" to all of you. Every single one of you, from the admins to the newcomers without smileys, have been so helpful to me.

I played RS when I was younger, but never had membership. Now that I'm an adult and can spend my own money on the finer things in life Cool, I have a membership. I'm still learning about all that membership has to offer and working on questing and skilling. If I ever have a question, you're all there to offer advice. If I'm just skilling, the chat is there to make me laugh. I don't often say much because I'm still learning a lot about the game, but I am very thankful to have found this clan along the journey.

I love this game and this clan--thank you, to each and every one of you. <3
bokeh_dot

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... Empty Re: Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed...

Post by Avallan Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:33 pm

That's lovely Val, happy to hear you love this place as much as I do, it's definitely made my osrs experience that much better just by being a part of a wonderful community that feels like home Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... Empty Re: Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed...

Post by Syllabic Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:33 am

Val! I'm very glad to hear you've been feeling at home with us! I've enjoyed my time in the clan immensely. People are for the most part very outgoing, and I like to think that it's helped me become a bit more sociable as well. I've met some really great (fast!) friends here. I'd have missed out on so much had I not come back to this game when I did.

Even if you're not always talking in the CC, don't think for a second that you're flying under the radar Wink. I've seen all of the Recruitment Thread bumping that you've been doing, and you're active on the off-site as well (something I'm very much glad of! We need more activity on here).

So, perhaps this is a bit presumptuous of me, but thank you for doing your part in keeping the clan wonderful. And please, feel free to speak up more often. My game knowledge is far from comprehensive, but that doesn't mean I have nothing to add. The same goes for you, too. There's so much more to the CC than just game-talk Smile

Here's to the first of what will hopefully be many more happy months!

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:47 am

Totally gonna use this thread to piggyback!

First off, Val, welcome to the clan! Real glad you've enjoyed yourself so far. I too was a young'un back in '07, and am finally able to properly enjoy OSRS as a slightly older young 'un.

Back in the day, I had very few people to play Runescape with. This clan is the first I've joined since that actually feels like a community, and that I'm genuinely glad to be a part of. Still not used to seeing a friends list filled with names Smile

Lookin' forward to seeing you around Gielinor, Val! Happy grinding.

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... GpGlyzJ

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... F77sK4H

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:01 am

Welcome to the clan Val, glad to hear you're enjoying yourself, hope to see more of you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:09 am

You're welcome Val Laughing I'm glad you enjoy it, and it's been nice having you here for the last few months. I appreciate that you took the time to express your gratitude and show appreciation to the clan by posting this.
Bing

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Oct 25, 2019 2:10 am

Glad to have you here Very Happy I usually burn out after a few months of playing but I think having a friendly, helpful clan has made all the difference and why I still greatly enjoy logging on every day. Glad to see others think the same Smile

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... Dabna10

Hopefully Clan-Wide Testimonials Are Allowed... Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:58 am

Thank you everyone for the welcomes! You all are the reason this is the best clan Smile
bokeh_dot

Back to top Go down