Big thank you to some special people

Go down

Big thank you to some special people Empty Big thank you to some special people

Post by Pidalu on Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:41 am

Yesterday I organised an event for Raids (CoX)

I suck at raids. But thanks to some super helpful people that have a lot of experience with Raids, the event ran smoothly!

It was stressful at times I'm sure but a big thanks to BeeWeird, Bav, Kenndu, Lucido/11 B and Farming Arma and others (I'm bad at putting names to voices, but you know who you are.)

These people helped complete newbies and everyone else experience high end PvM for the first time in some cases and without you, it wouldn't have been anywhere near as successful!

Thanks, I really do appreciate it,
Jack
Pidalu
Pidalu
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Big thank you to some special people Empty Re: Big thank you to some special people

Post by Muffin on Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:50 am

Thanks for organizing another crazy event! Unfortunately I'm still rebuilding from my last wilderness mistake experience, so I wasn't able to attend :/ I'll try to make it out next time, knowing you it'll be a good one!
Muffin
Muffin
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Big thank you to some special people Empty Re: Big thank you to some special people

Post by Bav on Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:03 am

Glad to help Pid was great fun Smile. I'm always around if you ever need a hand again!
Bav
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur on Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:02 am

Thanks to everyone who helped Jack out and thank you to Jack for organising another event! Love to see it <3

Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum