+3
DabbingBrb
Syllabic
FFibonacci
7 posters

Go down

It's Good To Be Back Again Empty It's Good To Be Back Again

Post by FFibonacci Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello! My name is Ldcfibonacci, and I just started playing OSRS again about a month ago after a very long break. I played Runescape regularly from '05 to about '12 before I had quit. After watching a lot of OSRS videos and getting a huge nostalgia kick, I decided to come back and create a new account! I've been in the clan chat since the first day I created the account and after all of the help I've gotten from the people here, I would love to be a part of it. See y'all in game & thank you so much for helping make the first 30 days entertaining!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

It's Good To Be Back Again YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

It's Good To Be Back Again Empty Re: It's Good To Be Back Again

Post by Syllabic Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:16 pm

Hey there! I recognize your name. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed hanging out with us Smile

I still sometimes get a heavy nostalgia hit when I watch RS videos, despite actively playing the game. I suppose I'm more nostalgic for the experiences I had as a kid, rather than the game on the whole. Staying up late with friends, exploring the Wildy as a clueless noob, that kind of thing. That kind of conditioning never really goes away, I guess.

Just as a heads up, it looks to me like you still have three rolls left on the lotto thread. Not sure if that was intentional or not. You get 4 total rolls per month.

Come check out our Discord Server, if you like. Always nice to have more people on there: https://discord.gg/d7bPnPa

Glad we could make your first month back to the game enjoyable! Here's to many more Smile

It's Good To Be Back Again NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Thu Oct 10, 2019 6:54 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey there! I recognize your name. It's great to hear that you've enjoyed hanging out with us Smile

I still sometimes get a heavy nostalgia hit when I watch RS videos, despite actively playing the game. I suppose I'm more nostalgic for the experiences I had as a kid, rather than the game on the whole. Staying up late with friends, exploring the Wildy as a clueless noob, that kind of thing. That kind of conditioning never really goes away, I guess.

Just as a heads up, it looks to me like you still have three rolls left on the lotto thread. Not sure if that was intentional or not. You get 4 total rolls per month.

Come check out our Discord Server, if you like. Always nice to have more people on there: https://discord.gg/d7bPnPa

Glad we could make your first month back to the game enjoyable! Here's to many more Smile
Cheers, dude!
I didn't realize I could do all 4 on one post. No win, but it's all good! Looking forward to the near future with everyone here
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:35 am

Welcome back! I think the recent surge in osrs youtube video series is bringing a lot of us back from no mans land. We would absolutely love to have you! I've greatly enjoyed my time so far in this clan and I'm glad you feel the same. See you around the cc :p

It's Good To Be Back Again Dabna10

It's Good To Be Back Again Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

It's Good To Be Back Again NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Joey Fri Oct 11, 2019 3:48 am

Hey there, its great that you've enjoyed your first month back, hopefully more good times to come, I wish you the best of luck and if you need any help or advice just ask away.

Cheers.
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down

Post by Coldstream Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:27 pm

Welcome back, I wish I could have my OG black(g) model from rs2 ^^
Coldstream
Coldstream

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:54 am

Welcome back, so glad to hear that you're enjoying your time in the cc, hope to catch you around in game or in cc soon Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Back to top Go down

Post by bokeh_dot Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:45 am

Welcome back to OSRS and welcome to the clan! It's amazing how many people start playing for nostalgia and then remember why they loved the game so much in the first place. I look forward to seeing you in game!!
bokeh_dot

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:18 pm

Thank you all for the welcoming posts! Looking forward to a bright future with y'all
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down