Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction

4 posters

Go down

Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction Empty Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction

Post by withfriend2 Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:42 pm

Hi all,

Want to introduce myself. I'm RSN tar-tar-saws and currently I'm working towards furthering my ironman. My immediate goals are to get 65 strength and attack so as to then get a defender from the champions guild. I have a good amount of experience playing runescape and first started playing in 2006.

I've moved over from a main account to an ironman as the appeal of working for everything on my own without trading other players resonated with me. In fact, there is still a good bit that I'm figuring out especially when it comes to the gear acquisition and resource obtainment.

My main RSN is kwjc so if you see me on there, feel free to say hello! Very Happy
withfriend2
withfriend2

Back to top Go down

Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction Empty Re: Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction

Post by Syllabic Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:18 pm

Hey there. Welcome to the off-site (and the CC). I like the name, by the way Laughing

Good immediate goals! Should be straightforward enough.

I definitely get the appeal of playing on an Ironman account, but it's an awful lot of time investment, and I'm not sure I'd be able to commit to it. It's got one hell of a steep learning curve, too. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself, though Cool

Looks like you're pretty much set up on here, and we've already talked on Discord. EZ

Good to have you with us, dude.

Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:53 pm

Welcome to the offsite! Smile good luck with the ironman, I could never play it but I have a lot of respect for those that do, hope to catch you around in chat or in game Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Tar-Tar-Saws Introduction YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Its Joey Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:10 pm

Hello, best of luck on your ironman, it's not a gamemode for me because I love helping others and the thought of grinding the same things for hours just for a drop instead of me just buying it off the g.e rebukes me (mostly cause I don't have that kind of free time.)

Nonetheless, power to you, I hope you'll have lots of fun and that we'll get to hangout either in Discord or in-game.
Cheers.
Its Joey
Its Joey

gold chin

Back to top Go down