ladybird2
Purple Dude
DabbingBrb
Zvny
This Land
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Introductions!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by This Land Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:15 am

Sir Striker wrote:Welcome to the community Mitch!  Hope to see you in game Smile

Thank you so much Sir Striker, look forward to seeing you in-game too! Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:48 am

Hey Mitch! I had a whole thing written up already, but it got deleted. Embarassed. It was a pleasure speaking to you a couple nights back. Feel free to DM me whenever. I like a good chat.

Right off the bat, I've gotta say that this is one of the best intros I've seen in the relatively short time I've been here. Super informative, but succinct as well. Good stuff!

Sounds like you've got a lot of exciting stuff going on for you IRL. That's great to hear. Sounds like you've got a lot more experience with this game than I do as well Laughing.

Any interest in Animal Crossing? I only own Breath of the Wild for my Switch, as I mentioned, but I bought it with the intent of purchasing a new AC game once it finally came out. I'm pretty hyped, now that release day feels like it's more or less just around the corner.

I'm sure you remember a lot more about the game than you think you do, also. Some of that knowledge is just too ingrained. At any rate, people will be more than happy to fill in any gaps, I'm sure.

It's possible that you're already acquainted with it, but here's an invite to the Discord server if you're interested in joining: https://discord.gg/d7bPnPa

Hope you continue to enjoy your time with us, and in the game.

Introductions!  - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:31 pm

Syllabic wrote:Hey Mitch! I had a whole thing written up already, but it got deleted. Embarassed. It was a pleasure speaking to you a couple nights back. Feel free to DM me whenever. I like a good chat.

Right off the bat, I've gotta say that this is one of the best intros I've seen in the relatively short time I've been here. Super informative, but succinct as well. Good stuff!

Sounds like you've got a lot of exciting stuff going on for you IRL. That's great to hear. Sounds like you've got a lot more experience with this game than I do as well Laughing.

Any interest in Animal Crossing? I only own Breath of the Wild for my Switch, as I mentioned, but I bought it with the intent of purchasing a new AC game once it finally came out. I'm pretty hyped, now that release day feels like it's more or less just around the corner.

I'm sure you remember a lot more about the game than you think you do, also. Some of that knowledge is just too ingrained. At any rate, people will be more than happy to fill in any gaps, I'm sure.

It's possible that you're already acquainted with it, but here's an invite to the Discord server if you're interested in joining: (link removed)

Hope you continue to enjoy your time with us, and in the game.

Hey Syll! Aww thank you so much, glad you enjoyed reading it as I was nervous people might have thought it was a bit of an essay Razz

I've actually never played animal crossing but I might have a look at it, though I feel all my spare time will be spent playing OSRS until I've maxed out my account! Excited for BOTW2? Very Happy Very Happy

Ty for the discord! <3
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  - Page 2 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:08 am

I don't feel like going through the whole song and dance of properly quoting your last reply. Sorry Razz

I'm a huge Animal Crossing fan, but it's not for everybody. I just love how relaxing it is to play. No better game to fall asleep to (that music Very Happy).

I am excited for the BotW sequel! I just know they're going to knock it out of the park. Can't wait.

Introductions!  - Page 2 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2