Should I turn my void pker into a main?

4 posters

Go down

Should I turn my void pker into a main? Empty Should I turn my void pker into a main?

Post by Aim Small Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:37 pm

My account is an almost complete void pker that's close to having 70 base stats and all necessary quests done in a very specific order to avoid unwanted levels. For most of my runescape career I have lived for pking across multiple pure accounts. Now I'm more leaning to wanting to do the pvm content. I've never had a solid main account and the easiest way to do so would be to convert this account build I've worked forever on into my main. I really would like to get into raids and building a main account from scratch would be a long journey. Is that journey worth it to avoid losing a void pking account or would you just make it into your main to save yourself from starting from scratch? All opinions are welcome.
Aim Small
Aim Small

Back to top Go down

Should I turn my void pker into a main? Empty Re: Should I turn my void pker into a main?

Post by vit Mon Aug 19, 2019 2:48 pm

I vote turn into a main. Just because you're a main it doesn't mean you cant PK Smile
vit
vit

Should I turn my void pker into a main? U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Should I turn my void pker into a main? Empty Re: Should I turn my void pker into a main?

Post by 1 Raw Shark Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:17 am

I always suggest that everyone have a maxed main. Having a pk build as your only character cuts you out of so much enjoyable content. And as pid says, main PKing is very fun too.
1 Raw Shark
1 Raw Shark

Back to top Go down

Post by Aim Small Tue Aug 20, 2019 10:47 am

Thank you for your replies. Your input means alot. So with that said I guess I've decided I'll will convert it into my main. There's quest I have avoided I can go do now such as the Holy Grail. Thank you once again.
Aim Small
Aim Small

Back to top Go down

Post by Colpo Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:29 am

Keep it at 42 Def and make it a Jr Clone with 99 slayer and low combat (without actually ever doing Pest Control). Razz

Should I turn my void pker into a main? 2019-014

But seriously if you're out of things to do on it, just make it a main. Razz
Colpo
Colpo

Should I turn my void pker into a main? YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down