Overdue to say the least

+2
Vespolar
Gorship
6 posters

Go down

Overdue to say the least Empty Overdue to say the least

Post by Gorship Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 pm

I've had a long journey through osrs that's been guided from level 3 all the way back when I only wanted to be a skiller by Osrs Advice and now that I'm nearing end game stats/gear it's past time to thank all the wonderful people for the efforts that pushed me to reach every goal I made for myself and then some. First coming back to osrs I wasnt yet permanently in the clan because I didn't know anyone so I felt out of place until one fateful afternoon finishing garden of tranquility I ran into the absolute legend Noelemahc and he formally invited me to osrs so I decided to stay and soon after the clan became my home. He retaught me many bosses and new content, gave me much needed pick me up items and endless guidance that opened so many other doors to progress pvm. On the more peaceful side of osrs I wanna give a big shout out to Sunkists for taking the time to teach me how to merch and giving me tips worth more than their weight in gold, before this I never merched and now can proudly say I've merched over 100m in just profits without a single swing of a whip. I also wanna give a big shout out to the mods that have helped guide and smooth over the edges to making me a better rank Dr Bing, Bear, LadyBird and Moon Light. Another much deserved shout out to Nixy for his unwavering statistics, Colpo for forging my dfws and all the mates that gave collats on my way up before I could afford it entirely myself. It has truly been a pleasure growing with all of you I never could have been as successful as I am today without every one of you.
Gorship

Overdue to say the least U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Overdue to say the least Empty Re: Overdue to say the least

Post by Vespolar Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:08 pm

I have loved getting to talk to you a lot Gorship, Some of your posts have kept me motivated with certain tasks of my own. you will have to give me some merching/flipping advice one day!

Overdue to say the least Image-10
Vespolar
Vespolar

Overdue to say the least NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Nixy Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:36 pm

I appreciate the shout out, and you're always welcome to ask questions statistical or otherwise; at any time. Even if i'm not online, DM me on discord and i'll respond ASAP! Smile

Last edited by Nixy on Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nixy
Nixy

Overdue to say the least 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:04 pm

As someone who left the game in classic and didn't return until present, i feel the same way about Osrs Advice as a whole. So many people helped me directly and indirectly to reteach me the game, learn pvm and be a positive member of a community, you included. It's always a pleasure chatting with ya man and keep up the good work.

Also, if you still wanna do dks just lemme no and ill show ya the Dr. Bing special lol.
Chemtrol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorship Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:44 am

The same with you Vespolar! I'm glad I could help motivate you in some way, that in turn motivates me to keep going so thanks for that Very Happy I might not be the best to ask for flipping advice yet as I'm still learning and take a small loss pretty frequently but I'm happy to help if I can. Nixy it's well deserved and I will definitely get ahold of you with future questions Razz Chemtrol Im glad I could be some help to you as you've definitely helped me, it's always a good time running into you and I'm definitely down for some dks soon, the Dr Bing special sounds very interesting but does it involve finger guns in any way?

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:45 pm

very nice sentiments and very heart warming, we are very lucky to have such a fine group of people in our clan, and taking the time out to celebrate it and perpetuate it is to the benefit of us all. Well done guys.
ladybird2

Overdue to say the least NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkists Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:56 pm

I love you I love you I love you
sunkists

Overdue to say the least 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Chemtrol Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Gorship wrote:The same with you Vespolar! I'm glad I could help motivate you in some way, that in turn motivates me to keep going so thanks for that Very Happy I might not be the best to ask for flipping advice yet as I'm still learning and take a small loss pretty frequently but I'm happy to help if I can. Nixy it's well deserved and I will definitely get ahold of you with future questions Razz Chemtrol Im glad I could be some help to you as you've definitely helped me, it's always a good time running into you and I'm definitely down for some dks soon, the Dr Bing special sounds very interesting but does it involve finger guns in any way?

Now that you mention it, every third rotation you gotta bust off a finger gun, apparently its good luck;)
Chemtrol

Back to top Go down