Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek!

Go down

Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek! Empty Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek!

Post by Syllabic on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:05 am

This was a few days ago now, so I'm a little tardy, but I didn't want to post too many testimonials at once.

Anyway, I always enjoy the little events that you guys put on. It's a nice change of pace. Thanks again for your generosity, @Muffin. It was fun. Cool
Syllabic
Syllabic
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek! Empty Re: Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek!

Post by Muffin on Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:32 am

Always happy to provide some extremely last minute distractions to grinding Very Happy

Will be hosting more events (which will actually involve more planning) when I'm back from vacation on the 12th.

Thank you for participating <3
Muffin
Muffin
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek! Empty Re: Thanks to ItsMrMuffin for hosting hide and seek!

Post by Suuperwoman on Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:06 pm

ooo sounds like you guys had a blast such a shame I missed it! Sad hopefully I can join in next time Smile
Suuperwoman
Suuperwoman
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic on Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:26 am

RiisaChic wrote:ooo sounds like you guys had a blast such a shame I missed it! Sad hopefully I can join in next time Smile

I'll hold you to it! Laughing
Syllabic
Syllabic
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Lokandur on Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:24 am

Never such a thing as too many testimonials, I always love hearing the positives from the CC as well as seeing people recognised for their generosity or help Smile

Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Megnificent on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:31 pm

I do love reading the hints, I can never work them out though! lol always lots of fun, thanks for hosting them Muffin! Very Happy
Megnificent
Megnificent
Active Forum Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum