Leaf
Chemtrol
KingNightfury
Almighty Bas
Legna
28 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Risa Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:00 pm

omg gz on all the pets and gainz I absolutely love the squirrel in ur free time make sure you do some hallowed sepulchre for the recolour and black graceful! will be awesome Very Happy
Risa

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Legna Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:23 pm

Bloomsky wrote:omg gz on all the pets and gainz I absolutely love the squirrel in ur free time make sure you do some hallowed sepulchre for the recolour and black graceful! will be awesome Very Happy

I got into sep early. Ended up getting black graceful as it was a goal for me, however, I just cannot even stomach going back for the recolor acorn. Black graceful was the primary reason I wanted to learn sep. Once I got that, I felt accomplished enough.
Legna
Legna

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Leaf Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:29 pm

Man, i'll be there for the maxing party at the end of Oct, Legolas!!!!!!
Leaf
Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:40 pm

Congrats on all of your 99s, black graceful, and pets  @Legna !!! I can't wait until you max!!! Very Happy
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:30 pm

Jin wrote:Man, i'll be there for the maxing party at the end of Oct, Legolas!!!!!!

Cutie Jin!! Razz
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:23 am

Comin' in hot to meet Max! Keep slayin bud Pepo Heart

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:20 pm

99 Hunter

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 2021-011

99 Slayer

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 2021-012
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:22 pm

And finally... I am maxed.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 2021-013
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:41 pm

I would like to give a big shout out to the entire CC. Everyone current, past, and even future. Without the OSRS advice CC, I wouldn't have lasted this long. Maxing never would've even been in the scope of possibility without all of you.

While I don't expect to be around in-game all that much going forward (perhaps I'll return to do 200m fishing at some point), I will enjoy engaging with folks while on here or in-game whenever I poke my head in, and of course, on the discord where I frequent. It has truly been a pleasure getting to know you good people. The cutest folk in all of the land.

Now enough of the sappy stuff. Stay tuned, as over the next week (or two, we'll see), I'm going to be giving back to the CC by giving away most, if not all of my wealth in-game. I will try to coordinate some stuff with the higher-up ranks and see what I can pull off. I'd like to do some raffles, maybe some in-game stuff that isn't exclusive to drop parties, etc. I want to try and give everyone a chance to win some items/cash/bonds. So, again, stay tuned throughout the next week or so and see what is in store.

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:31 am

Huge congratulations cutie Legna, the curse is broken!! It's been a pleasure hanging with you, enjoy your time away and I'll see you around in discord Pepo Heart

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:05 am

Pepo Heart
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Penny Sun Sep 19, 2021 1:37 pm

Huge grats Legna! What a massive achievement. It's sad to see you kinda leave the game but props for giving back to the clan!
Penny
Penny

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 IIyCd

Rocky

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:21 pm

You finally got there! I never thought I'd see the day, honestly. 200m fishing, sure. But not max Laughing

Huge congrats to you Pepo Hugs Been a long time coming!

And, I hope you're planning on sticking around in Discord, if not in-game. That's where all the fun is these days anyway!

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Mon Sep 20, 2021 6:38 am

Congratulations on Maxed Very Happy Very Happy bounce bounce bounce

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 4 NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Mon Sep 20, 2021 11:19 am

Congratulations on maxed Smile

I'm sure you'll return by next trailblazer and hows your pet hunting?
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4