Leaf
Chemtrol
KingNightfury
Almighty Bas
Legna
28 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Legna Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:47 pm

thank u both:)
Legna
Legna

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Syllabic Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 am

Yeeeee buddy! Looking forward to seeing you smashing through those skills!

And congrats again on finishing Herblore Smile

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm

A massive set of updates. The last update post in November had me at 2006 total.

We've come a long way since then. Today, I achieved max combat level. In recent weeks I've gone from 2006 total all the way to 2101. Hit 99 craft, prayer, attack, strength, defense, and hitpoints.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-010
The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-012
The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-011

Legna
Legna

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GuamJovi Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:26 am

Big gratz! Keep it up! Smile
GuamJovi
GuamJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 pm

ty mr guamjovi
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 am

Love all the goals you have planned! 200m fishing sounds extremely hefty, and already having over 50m experience is just wild. Best of luck in everything you do! cheers
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:21 am

Hello cuties, Legna the AFK icon back at it again being bad at updating his forum threads.

Updated XP/levels/goals and a few new screenies on the front page.

Currently, I am afking addy darts in Varrock west, so feel free to stop by and say hi.

Since I last updated this thread in January, I've achieved max combat along with 99 mining and 99 fletching. The short-term involves hitting 99 in the couple of AFKables I have left (Smithing/RC) and completing all the diaries. I believe 93 slayer and 85 agility are the only hurdles left as it relates to the diary requirements.

I will try to maintain this thread a bit better than I have in the past as we enter the home stretch over the next year or so. If you have any questions or are curious how I hit whatever 99, feel free to PM me in-game as my private chat is always toggled on. There's a strong chance that whatever I did was quite AFK because, well of course it was.

I'm thinking of keeping a loot tab from 86-93 slayer and posting on here and updating periodically. Perhaps I'll make it a separate thread, but I'm not sure. Let me know what ya'll think. Cheers friends.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:19 pm

99 Smithing achieved back in the middle of Summer

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Smithi10

99 RC been achieved for a while, but got the pet yesterday, as well. Can finally end this chapter of my RS career. Been RCing since July.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-110
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Sat Nov 28, 2020 12:33 pm

First time updating this thread since, June-ish. Pretty much AFK'd for 6 or so months straight. Not a lot to update other than:

99 Smithing achieved, as you see above.

99 RC achieved, as you see above.

Rift guardian achieved, as you see above.

What is not seen, however, is the fact that I accomplished an item goal of buying a Twisted Bow, which is currently gathering dust in my bank. Have been steadily rebuilding over the past few months while afking RC/etc.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:06 pm

Big congrats on the RC pet, certainly very well deserved! I bet you got a nice of geepees from the RC grind  Happy Pepo
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Sun Nov 29, 2020 12:01 am

First time I hear of someone buying a twisted bow just to let it gather dust in the bank...
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:41 am

Was honestly happier to hear about your RC pet than I was to see mine. You're finally free! Plus, now we get to match Pepo Hugs

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Mon Nov 30, 2020 2:20 pm

OmniRick wrote:First time I hear of someone buying a twisted bow just to let it gather dust in the bank...

I'd say I didn't see it coming, but WE AFKIN PAL
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Tue Jul 13, 2021 7:07 pm

99 Thieving

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Thievi10

99 Firemaking

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Firema10

Rocky pet at level 98!

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2021-010

I also got 99 construction before all these. However, I lack any screenies of it, so you will just have to take my word for it Smile
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Involus Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:09 am

Big grats on 99 Thieving, Firemaking & Construction! Getting closer & closer to max!
Involus
Involus

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 M2gyq

Back to top Go down

Post by Bunny Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:46 pm

Gz on your 99s! And Rockkkyyy <3 He has my heart
Bunny
Bunny

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 4068HaS

Stitch

Back to top Go down

Post by Chcn Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:09 am

Gzz on all of the 99's Legna! Very Happy
Chcn
Chcn

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:48 am

Can't wait to see you grind Slayer.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Tao Flow Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:56 am

Skillcapes for dayss, congrats cutie Pepo Heart

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:08 pm

Well, this will likely be one of the last updates of this thread before max. Agility was my 3rd to last 99 (I've had it for a while and forgot to update here) and I even got the squirrel boyo along the way! Currently 2272 with 5 levels left between Slayer and Hunter.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Agilit10
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next