The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Legna on Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:47 pm

thank u both:)
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Empty Re: The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements

Post by Syllabic on Mon Dec 09, 2019 5:08 am

Yeeeee buddy! Looking forward to seeing you smashing through those skills!

And congrats again on finishing Herblore Smile

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 Unknown
Syllabic
Syllabic

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Sun Jan 12, 2020 8:44 pm

A massive set of updates. The last update post in November had me at 2006 total.

We've come a long way since then. Today, I achieved max combat level. In recent weeks I've gone from 2006 total all the way to 2101. Hit 99 craft, prayer, attack, strength, defense, and hitpoints.

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-010
The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-012
The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 2020-011

Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuamJovi on Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:26 am

Big gratz! Keep it up! Smile
GuamJovi
GuamJovi

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:31 pm

ty mr guamjovi
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ldcfibonacci on Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:50 am

Love all the goals you have planned! 200m fishing sounds extremely hefty, and already having over 50m experience is just wild. Best of luck in everything you do! cheers
Ldcfibonacci
Ldcfibonacci

The AFK icon -- Legna's screenshots and random goals/achievements - Page 3 YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Legna on Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:21 am

Hello cuties, Legna the AFK icon back at it again being bad at updating his forum threads.

Updated XP/levels/goals and a few new screenies on the front page.

Currently, I am afking addy darts in Varrock west, so feel free to stop by and say hi.

Since I last updated this thread in January, I've achieved max combat along with 99 mining and 99 fletching. The short-term involves hitting 99 in the couple of AFKables I have left (Smithing/RC) and completing all the diaries. I believe 93 slayer and 85 agility are the only hurdles left as it relates to the diary requirements.

I will try to maintain this thread a bit better than I have in the past as we enter the home stretch over the next year or so. If you have any questions or are curious how I hit whatever 99, feel free to PM me in-game as my private chat is always toggled on. There's a strong chance that whatever I did was quite AFK because, well of course it was.

I'm thinking of keeping a loot tab from 86-93 slayer and posting on here and updating periodically. Perhaps I'll make it a separate thread, but I'm not sure. Let me know what ya'll think. Cheers friends.
Legna
Legna

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum